Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing,alt.fishing
FishWisher

Default How many DFG enforcement agents in your state?

I have just learned that there are 189 DFG Game Wardens in the entire
state of California. My initial response is that this is an absurdly
low number. Many of us recreational fishermen and even many in DFG
itself would like to see the state employ a lot more. Our state has
about 36,000,000 people; 2,000,000 purchase a sport fishing license
each year.

For comparison, we'd love to know what the numbers are in your state.
Please include a link for confirmation if possible.

Many of us believe that poaching is a huge problem here. How 'bout your
state?

Dale

Wendell Willkie DSK ASA 4 March 11th 06 04:32 AM
Wendell Willkie Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 9th 06 11:07 PM
State of the Onion Address Bob Crantz ASA 48 February 5th 06 11:19 AM