posted to alt.support.anxiety-panic,rec.boats
~tanya

Default Courtesy

GFX wrote:
Mr. Kearney: Evidently this thread, which I replied to, was cross-posted to
a number of places. If any inconvenience was caused, I certainly apologize,
however I don't really have time to sit and sort out where the material
comes from and where replies are going back to. If it isn't of interest to
you, I'm sure you can delete it.

I would like to reply to your somewhat impolite commentary, therefore I have
decided to indeed SEND this to your "rec.boats" newsgroup, and have added
your newsgroup to the list, which I see that you have removed. It is yet
another example of the callous, indifferent, and outrightly obnoxious "new
America" that I see so much evidence of. I can only wonder as to whether or
not you speak to your comrade boaters this way - I suspect not.

now THAT, muh friends... is what MY "harvest moon" is made of. it
shines... WITHOUT'ah note'ah aggression. the point effortlessly made,
i wonder if ya even know ya made one, Gar !

(how does he do that?)

I also
suspect that Dr. Smith sent this as a courtesy to people who engage in
boating in order to expand their awareness,

::spewwwwwwwwwww::

and to protect them from
possible legal hassle.

SHIP TA SHORE !!!!!!! (they record that stuff, yanno)

Courtesy being the operative word, perhaps you could
learn a thing or two from him.

Now take your boat, get it waxed up nicely, polish it with a vengeance, and
I'm sure your little anger tirade will dissipate in short order.

Good day

hmmmmmmmm... i'm thinkin Dr. "tell it like it is" Phil is'ah backseat
driver on thissun.

(i dunno quite what ta think !)

cept......... "WOW"

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move
in the opposite direction." AE

LAWD !

~t