Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NewbDude

Default Need advice on 1990 Chris-Craft purchase

I went to see a very well maintained 1990 Chris Craft 21' cuddy 198 a
couple days ago here in Minnesota. I checked it over thoroughly,
everything looks great so far. Very clean 5.7 L, OMC cobra outdrive. I
was impressed by the condition it was in.

Does anyone know of this genre of CC reputation? It seems that CC has
had a somewhat spotty reputation in the last twenty years.

Another boat I've found in my price range is a 1985 Glastron cv-23,
5.7L with alpha 1 outdrive. I love the style of this boat. Do these
have a better reputation or quality build? I want something that will
hold up well to a bit of abuse on our lakes and rivers, and plan to
maintain it myself.

Thanks!