Default tilting a Suzuki 9.9 outboard

I inherited a boat with a Suzuli 9.9 outboard. I don't know the year
but the motor is an auto oil-injector. Two questions (and bear with me
cause they're dumb):

1. how do I tilt the motor so the prop is out of the water?

2. where is the tank for the oil-injection? Is it under the cowling?
How do I removed the cowling?

Thanks in advance,