Default Link to Extreme Makeover item....

I've posted the first installment of what I hope will be a "happy" tale
on the Pacific NW Boating site. The item does mention two companies
with which I am doing business, and due to that fact it would receive a
mixed reaction here. I have mentioned my boat project in the past, but
here are some additional details for anybody interested:

http://groups.google.com/group/Pacif...5b9c4c3b4d2245

Skipper

--
Skipper
basskisser

Harry Krause wrote:
wrote:
Skipper wrote:
wrote:

So, did you consider that trawler berthed at the junkyard by its owner
you said only needed a bit of cosmetic work? You once stated you were
considering buying her. She certainly was a much better boat than
Indulgence.
According to a guy who has never seen my boat, or the other boat he
refers to.
But then again, knowing the first thing about whatever sewage you are
about sal****er adventures in a little Kansas-based runabout, has it,
Dave?
Shall we post pix of both boats and let the group voice their opinions?
Why are you stiff arming the comparison of those two boats? You know it
was a legit question.

--
Skipper

Post away. I'll leave it up to you to provide the pictures, as you
claim to be able to do so and I frankly have no idea about what boat
you might be referring to as "parked in a junk yard".

I'm sure that the opinions from people who are prepared to judge a boat
based on nothing more than a photo will be interesting indeed. But at
least you will be discussing boats for a change- even if it's your
intention to do so in a disparaging fashion.

It's obvious Snippy is insanely jealous of you, your lifestyle, your
locale, your profession and your boat. What's your guess as to Snipper's
age? I'm guessing about 70.

I'd say either 80, with Alsheimers, or 10 with mommy's computer.....!

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Let's see a picture of your boat, Snippy. I'm sure we can find something
to compare it to, eh?

When are you leaving on that imaginary seven-week cruise you mentioned
the other day?

Oh maybe tomorrow, maybe the next. Packed, the Navman's been loaded, now
if I can only get lucky with my thumb...

--
Skipper