Capt Bob

Default What Year 3.0l will fit my 1988 Alpha one?

Just bought a 1988 Sea Sprite Bow Rider 19' with original Alpha One but
the 3.0 l Merc 4 Cyl is gone. I have the Bell Housing and Flywheel,
and mounts etc. Serial on the Alpha One Drive is OC349321 ratio 1:198

What years of Merc 3.0 L can I buy and put in?

Thanks, really been getting alot of different answers.

Honda Outboards have the JD Powers award for a second year........ [email protected] General 5 February 18th 06 05:48 AM
Smedley Darlington Butler - USMC, Awarded two congressional medals of honor Icon O'Clast General 5 December 18th 05 05:23 PM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Best Day Sailing This Year Bart Senior ASA 28 November 2nd 05 04:16 AM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM