Skipper

Default Croakers, Grunts 'n Mackerel

It's down to croakers, grunts and 1 pound mackerel for East Coasters:

http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/peoples_fish.shtml

--
Skipper
Don White

Skipper wrote:
It's down to croakers, grunts and 1 pound mackerel for East Coasters:

http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/peoples_fish.shtml

--
Skipper

What's wrong with mackerel?
Haddock is my personal favourite.
Skipper

Don White wrote:

Skipper wrote:
It's down to croakers, grunts and 1 pound mackerel for East Coasters:

http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/peoples_fish.shtml

What's wrong with mackerel?

I know some like Krause eat 'em, but I prefer firm white meat over mushy
dark. They make good bait, however.

--
Skipper
Dan Krueger

Skipper wrote:
It's down to croakers, grunts and 1 pound mackerel for East Coasters:

http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/fish/peoples_fish.shtml

--
Skipper

Dave,

Get a map, look at the East coast, and get back to us. It's bigger than
just Canada and the fish - I know this sounds crazy to YOU - are
different as you head South.