JimH

Default Ping: Calif Bill

Where were you 9 months ago? ;-)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11451753/

A 62-year-old great-grandmother has become one of the oldest women in the
world to successfully give birth.

The healthy six-pound, nine-ounce baby boy is the 12th child born to Janise
Wulf, who also has 20 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Her
oldest child is 40.

A very sexually active and fertile lady. She will be 80 years old when this
newborn graduates from High School.

Calif Bill

Default Calif Bill

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
Where were you 9 months ago? ;-)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11451753/

A 62-year-old great-grandmother has become one of the oldest women in the
world to successfully give birth.

The healthy six-pound, nine-ounce baby boy is the 12th child born to
Janise Wulf, who also has 20 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Her oldest child is 40.

A very sexually active and fertile lady. She will be 80 years old when
this newborn graduates from High School.

What a bunch of crap. The doctor who did the In Vitro, should be censured.
And who is going to raise this active toddler, and then teenager. Mother
Nature knew what she was doing when she made young women fertile. And I
only fire blanks. Visited the doctor after #2 daughter.

Don White

Calif Bill wrote:
snip..

Mother Nature knew what she was doing when she made young women
fertile. And I
only fire blanks. Visited the doctor after #2 daughter.

God Bless America!
Calif Bill

"Don White" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
snip..

Mother Nature knew what she was doing when she made young women fertile.
And I
only fire blanks. Visited the doctor after #2 daughter.

God Bless America!

You for overcoming population stasis?

Don White

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
snip..

Mother Nature knew what she was doing when she made young women fertile.
And I

only fire blanks. Visited the doctor after #2 daughter.

God Bless America!

You for overcoming population stasis?

They keep saying we need more people to maintain growth and way of
life...but on the other hand we do have to be choosy about the gene pool.

Calif Bill

"Don White" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
snip..

Mother Nature knew what she was doing when she made young women
fertile. And I

only fire blanks. Visited the doctor after #2 daughter.

God Bless America!

You for overcoming population stasis?

They keep saying we need more people to maintain growth and way of
life...but on the other hand we do have to be choosy about the gene pool.

Damned if you do and damned of if you don't. That is what happens when
social payments are based on a Ponzi scheme.