Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dan J.S.

Default Holy Shiite!!

Yesterday evening I was chatting with Mrs. Shortwave in the living
room when this huge blast of wind hit the front of the house - it was
windy anyway, but I forgot to check the wind reading on my handy dandy
weather station.

I just remembered and checked - 67 MPH!!!!

Sustained for 38 seconds.

Whoof - that's a lot of moving air.

last night is sounded like someone was breaking into my house, loud crashing
sounds.. i got my shotgun with surelight, walked around, and realized that
the ice thats frozen on my deck was making this sound. it was very loud.
amazing. never had this much ice on the deck

Holy Shiite!! RCE General 1 February 18th 06 03:15 PM
Holy Poop!!! We're addicted to Oil!!! jps General 24 February 1st 06 09:28 PM
Creating a theocracy m___~¿õ___m General 1 December 4th 05 01:24 PM
Holy Batman - 37% !!! Gorf General 0 October 7th 05 10:28 PM