posted to rec.boats,alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
James

Default Fever

It is cold outside and it is raining. I just watched a fishing DVD and now
I have fishing fever really bad. If I went out in my Boston Whaler in this
weather I would freeze my a** off. Whalers are definitely a summer time
boat.
Aspirins don't work for fishing fever. I think the only known cure is to
go fishing. James

JohnH

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:04:20 -0500, "James" wrote:

It is cold outside and it is raining. I just watched a fishing DVD and now
I have fishing fever really bad. If I went out in my Boston Whaler in this
weather I would freeze my a** off. Whalers are definitely a summer time
boat.
Aspirins don't work for fishing fever. I think the only known cure is to
go fishing. James

And where might you be?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
James

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:04:20 -0500, "James" wrote:

It is cold outside and it is raining. I just watched a fishing DVD and
now
I have fishing fever really bad. If I went out in my Boston Whaler in
this
weather I would freeze my a** off. Whalers are definitely a summer time
boat.
Aspirins don't work for fishing fever. I think the only known cure is to
go fishing. James

And where might you be?

South Carolina. The forecast is rain tonight and all day tomorrow, then
turning colder on Sunday. Monday is go back to work day.

They need to make a winter time boat were you can sit in a warm cabin and
fish from inside the cabin. Just getting out of the wind would help a lot.
James

RCE

"James" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

And where might you be?

South Carolina. The forecast is rain tonight and all day tomorrow, then
turning colder on Sunday. Monday is go back to work day.

Poor baby.

15 inches of snow predicated here tonight through Sunday morning with
blizzard conditions.
Mrs. E. leaving for Norfolk this morning. I am staying to ride out the
storm, plow the driveway, then drive to Norfolk myself next week to deliver
a Harley Fatboy.

RCE

JohnH

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 05:27:41 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

"James" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

And where might you be?

South Carolina. The forecast is rain tonight and all day tomorrow, then
turning colder on Sunday. Monday is go back to work day.

Poor baby.

15 inches of snow predicated here tonight through Sunday morning with
blizzard conditions.
Mrs. E. leaving for Norfolk this morning. I am staying to ride out the
storm, plow the driveway, then drive to Norfolk myself next week to deliver
a Harley Fatboy.

RCE

We were, I thought, supposed to have snow on the ground this morning, but
there's none there yet.

Maybe I should go shovel the driveway now and get a head start on it?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:38:07 -0500, "James" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:04:20 -0500, "James" wrote:

It is cold outside and it is raining. I just watched a fishing DVD and
now
I have fishing fever really bad. If I went out in my Boston Whaler in
this
weather I would freeze my a** off. Whalers are definitely a summer time
boat.
Aspirins don't work for fishing fever. I think the only known cure is to
go fishing. James

And where might you be?

South Carolina. The forecast is rain tonight and all day tomorrow, then
turning colder on Sunday. Monday is go back to work day.

They need to make a winter time boat were you can sit in a warm cabin and
fish from inside the cabin. Just getting out of the wind would help a lot.
James

They do, it's called a Grand Banks Eastbay. It's even got a rod holder,
although this fool is using it to hold a flag.

http://www.grandbanks.com/yachts/eas...fb/gallery.cfm
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
James

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:38:07 -0500, "James" wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

That is a rich man's boat and I am not rich. I am 100% debt free and I
live comfortably but I don't consider myself rich (not money wise). My
children and grand children get most of my money.

The weather is so lousy I may just go shopping. I was thinking about going
to the Bass Pro shop in Myrtle Beach. A new spinning combo and a few lures
would help my fishing fever, right? James

posted to rec.boats,alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing
t driver

James wrote:
It is cold outside and it is raining. I just watched a fishing DVD and now
I have fishing fever really bad. If I went out in my Boston Whaler in this
weather I would freeze my a** off. Whalers are definitely a summer time
boat.
Aspirins don't work for fishing fever. I think the only known cure is to
go fishing. James

The prescription warm sun and hot fishing. The La coast is good. Florida
is too crowded.
Calif Bill

"RCE" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

And where might you be?

South Carolina. The forecast is rain tonight and all day tomorrow, then
turning colder on Sunday. Monday is go back to work day.

Poor baby.

15 inches of snow predicated here tonight through Sunday morning with
blizzard conditions.
Mrs. E. leaving for Norfolk this morning. I am staying to ride out the
storm, plow the driveway, then drive to Norfolk myself next week to
deliver a Harley Fatboy.

RCE

I am watching the last of the fog burn off, to be a 70 degree day. Going to
pressure wash the back wall, so I can paint it before the Trex for the deck
is delivered Tuesday.

RCE

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

"RCE" wrote in message

15 inches of snow predicated here tonight through Sunday morning with
blizzard conditions.
Mrs. E. leaving for Norfolk this morning. I am staying to ride out the
storm, plow the driveway, then drive to Norfolk myself next week to
deliver a Harley Fatboy.

RCE

I am watching the last of the fog burn off, to be a 70 degree day. Going
to pressure wash the back wall, so I can paint it before the Trex for the
deck is delivered Tuesday.

Thanks a lot.

Weather guessers now say more like 18+" on the southeast coast between
Boston and the Upper Cape.
Wonderful.

RCE

I have a fever Joe ASA 0 January 30th 06 04:28 PM
Cabin fever logic.....I guess L.Riordan Touring 0 December 26th 05 01:18 AM