JohnH

Default Fever

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 05:27:41 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

"James" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

And where might you be?

South Carolina. The forecast is rain tonight and all day tomorrow, then
turning colder on Sunday. Monday is go back to work day.

Poor baby.

15 inches of snow predicated here tonight through Sunday morning with
blizzard conditions.
Mrs. E. leaving for Norfolk this morning. I am staying to ride out the
storm, plow the driveway, then drive to Norfolk myself next week to deliver
a Harley Fatboy.

RCE

We were, I thought, supposed to have snow on the ground this morning, but
there's none there yet.

Maybe I should go shovel the driveway now and get a head start on it?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****