Skipper

Default Braindamaged POTUS Torpedoes Sequoia

Harry Krause wrote:

The boat rents for about $10,000 for a half-day.

Skipper is just on another of his quests to "trash" Jimmy Carter.

Carter trashes himself continually by his own actions. He's a
braindamaged wack job just like Ramsey Clark.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

J.C. for all his faults gave Americans at least one great gift -- he
legitimized LUST "I have lusted in my heart"

Damn right.

And the wack job still exposes his little hammer in public on occasion.

--
Skipper
Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Reggie Smithers wrote:

I had a Dinner Meeting on the Sequoia around 1980/81... The current
"Presidential Yacht"
is Air Force One, and that is state of art luxury.

I've been on several AF1s many times over the years, gotta tell you, the
Sequoia holds far more meaning and history for me. Carter consistently
screws the pooch to this day and did then. If the Sequoia had to be
retired, it should have been to the Smithsonian and public access given.
Carter is a braindamaged hick continually embarrassing this country. He
hasn't done anything Right.

--
Skipper

hOw do you thiNk he'S embarraSsed the Country, professor?

Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

J.C. for all his faults gave Americans at least one great gift -- he
legitimized LUST "I have lusted in my heart"

Damn right.

And the wack job still exposes his little hammer in public on occasion.

--
Skipper

Oh boy. The lithium bottle's empty again.

JIMinFL

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

hOw do you thiNk he'S embarraSsed the Country, professor?

As an act of kindness to the newsgroup Doug, please don't feed or quote the
troll.
Jim

Doug Kanter

"JIMinFL" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

hOw do you thiNk he'S embarraSsed the Country, professor?

As an act of kindness to the newsgroup Doug, please don't feed or quote
the troll.
Jim

Aw come on....the office is a bit slow this afternoon. I just wanna throw
raw meat at him for a few more minutes. Collapse the thread so you don't
see, and I'll let you know when it's over.