Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default OT Stress Test

I had a stress test this morning....lasted 14 minutes on the treadmill and
my heart was assessed to be in great condition. If you ever had one of
these tests you will know that lasting more than 10 minutes is doing pretty
good.

I walk 30-35 minutes on the treadmill or outside at least 5 days/week at a
fairly brisk rate (3.9 mph) and the doctor attributed the health of my heart
in part to that activity.

Next Friday is a colonoscopy..........oh how I am looking forward to that.
;-(

test Paul Revere ASA 0 December 19th 05 06:25 PM
test the man General 0 November 3rd 05 01:44 PM
test the man Boat Building 0 November 3rd 05 01:44 PM