Skipper

Default Floriduh Slipping Away

http://www.tampatrib.com/MGB7ONC8EHE.html

--
Skipper
NOYB

"Skipper" wrote in message
http://www.tampatrib.com/MGB7ONC8EHE.html

--

The author of that article is an idiot. That isn't a red snapper that the
guy is unloading.

Skipper

NOYB wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

http://www.tampatrib.com/MGB7ONC8EHE.html

The author of that article is an idiot. That isn't a red snapper that the
guy is unloading.

Well, I did find one (1) reasonable slip in St. Pete, but that was at a
failing repair yard positioned next to expensive condos. How long do you
think that slip will be secure? Face it, the author is correct in his
assessment. If you don't see what's coming, I fear for your navigating
skills.

--
Skipper
Skipper

Skipper wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

http://www.tampatrib.com/MGB7ONC8EHE.html

The author of that article is an idiot. That isn't a red snapper that the
guy is unloading.

Well, I did find one (1) reasonable slip in St. Pete, but that was at a
failing repair yard positioned next to expensive condos. How long do you
think that slip will be secure? Face it, the author is correct in his
assessment. If you don't see what's coming, I fear for your navigating
skills.

Oh yes, and let's not forget that its been years since Floriduh had
fish. Who can blame him for not remembering that Reds have spots on
their tails.

--
Skipper
NOYB

"Skipper" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

http://www.tampatrib.com/MGB7ONC8EHE.html

The author of that article is an idiot. That isn't a red snapper that
the
guy is unloading.

Well, I did find one (1) reasonable slip in St. Pete, but that was at a
failing repair yard positioned next to expensive condos. How long do you
think that slip will be secure? Face it, the author is correct in his
assessment. If you don't see what's coming, I fear for your navigating
skills.

Oh yes, and let's not forget that its been years since Floriduh had
fish. Who can blame him for not remembering that Reds have spots on
their tails.

Redfish have spots on their tails.

Mutton Snapper have a dark lateral spot.

Red snapper have no spots.

thunder

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:59:59 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Oh yes, and let's not forget that its been years since Floriduh had fish.
Who can blame him for not remembering that Reds have spots on their tails.

Maybe he's color blind. Some people can't tell the difference between red
and bluefish.
NOYB

"Skipper" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

http://www.tampatrib.com/MGB7ONC8EHE.html

The author of that article is an idiot. That isn't a red snapper that
the
guy is unloading.

Well, I did find one (1) reasonable slip in St. Pete, but that was at a
failing repair yard positioned next to expensive condos. How long do you
think that slip will be secure? Face it, the author is correct in his
assessment. If you don't see what's coming, I fear for your navigating
skills.

I happen to know that there's an extra dry slip available at Bayside Marina
in Tampa. Why? Because that is where the former owner of my boat used to
store it.

Floriduh Fished Out Skipper General 35 February 4th 06 02:59 AM
Floriduh - A Passing Fad Skipper General 111 February 3rd 06 04:15 PM
Floriduh Boat Service Skipper General 7 January 31st 06 01:31 AM
Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth [email protected] General 44 November 15th 05 07:49 PM
Millions for the Taking in Floriduh Skipper General 17 October 28th 05 02:41 AM