Default Key West Discussion Forum

Hello Boaters ~ Just wanted to direct your attention to a great site
about Key West and the Keys. www.IOKW.com is a nice little online
community dedicated to all things Key West. Stop by and say hello!

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Boaters ~ Just wanted to direct your attention to a great site
about Key West and the Keys. www.IOKW.com is a nice little online
community dedicated to all things Key West. Stop by and say hello!

Will it have naked pictures from Fantasy Fest?

Reggie Smithers

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Boaters ~ Just wanted to direct your attention to a great site
about Key West and the Keys. www.IOKW.com is a nice little online
community dedicated to all things Key West. Stop by and say hello!

Will it have naked pictures from Fantasy Fest?

NYOB,
For a price I will send you naked pictures of me.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

NOYB

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Boaters ~ Just wanted to direct your attention to a great site
about Key West and the Keys. www.IOKW.com is a nice little online
community dedicated to all things Key West. Stop by and say hello!

Will it have naked pictures from Fantasy Fest?

NYOB,
For a price I will send you naked pictures of me.

I'd pay you not to send those pictures to me.

P. Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Boaters ~ Just wanted to direct your attention to a great site
about Key West and the Keys. www.IOKW.com is a nice little online
community dedicated to all things Key West. Stop by and say hello!

Will it have naked pictures from Fantasy Fest?

NYOB,
For a price I will send you naked pictures of me.

I'd pay you not to send those pictures to me.

Hey, can I get in on that deal..............send me a check and I promise
I will not send you any naked pictures of me.