Default Better earphones for iPods?

Harry Krause wrote:
What earphones are you using on your MP3 players?

The ones that came with my iPod (minipods that stick in the edges of the
ear canal) aren't bad soundwise, but there are more expensive little
pods out there. Incredibly expensive, in some case. Anyone purchased any
reasonably price little earphones for their players that actually go
partially in the ear canal and are comfy?

Thanks.

I went all out and got the Bose noise cancelling headphones, they are
fantastic.