Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Reggie Smithers

Default Better earphones for iPods?

Harry Krause wrote:

What earphones are you using on your MP3 players?

The ones that came with my iPod (minipods that stick in the edges of the
ear canal) aren't bad soundwise, but there are more expensive little
pods out there. Incredibly expensive, in some case. Anyone purchased any
reasonably price little earphones for their players that actually go
partially in the ear canal and are comfy?

Thanks.

rafter reading the concerns on damage to the ears, I would follow the
recommendations of the experts and not use the ear buds/buttons. I
would use a conventional headphone, with a noise canceling ear enclosure
so you can listen at a lower volume and not have any other noise
distract from your music.

http://www.headphone.com/products/he...ise-canceling/

or

http://www.bose.com/controller?event...318&src=k15318

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.