Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Eisboch

Default Photoshop CS3 is about to come out...

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:28:48 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:20:37 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

...not that I'd know, but since I just ordered CS2, I'm sure my
purchase
will be obsolete three days after it arrives.

did you get the upgrade or the complete package.

if the complete package, you just got screwed if the reviews ive read
from pro photogs is any way to judge.

The student in my family ordered us the "academic upgrade," which
upgrades our current academic Photoshop CS.

Most of the reviews I've seen are positive, though I have seen a couple
of turkey calls. Hey, most people like Microsoft WORD. I think it sucks.

me too. i still say the best word processer ever made was wordstar -
in particular 3.0. :)

Why does Microsoft bundle "Microsoft Works" with every release? I don't
know anyone that uses it.

Eisboch