Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Default Anyone using Photoshop CS2 for Boat or other such photos?

Harry,
What would you like to know about Photoshop?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
It's taken me forever to learn a bit about using Photoshop CS, and I know
the CS2 upgrade has been out for some time. Is anyone using it, and, if
so, do you find any of the "new" features really helpful and worth yet
another payment to Adobe?

I've checked out the Adobe site and read through the updates, and I have a
few graphics artist friends who think CS2 is wonderful, but their graphics
skills are far above mine. So I guess what I want is "commentary" from
amateur photographers like me.

Anyone?

Thanks!

--