Default Team Sailfish 198

There's a Team Sailfish 198 (with T-Top and Yamaha 115 OB) for sale in
the community marina where I live. The owner is out of state and
unavailable to answer questions, so I'm wondering if anyone might know
what years the Team Sailfish 198 was manufactured, and what an average
price might be today. It appears to be in excellent condition, as far
as I can tell without getting onboard. This is obviously an older model
since it is not pictured on the Sailfish website, and a Google search
didn't reveal much info either other than a few good general reviews of
other Sailfish models. I realize this is not much detail, but it's all
I know at the moment. Any information, websites or other resources,
about the Team Sailfish 198 will be appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. This will be my first boat purchase, so please keep in mind I'm a
complete novice [:-)