JimH

Default Congratulations Chuck

Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at the
Super Bowl.

JimH wrote:
Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at the
Super Bowl.

Second that.

Calif Bill

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at
the Super Bowl.

Sorry, Chuck. I am rooting for the Steelers. Since new Son-in-law to be is
from the Pittsburg area, and is a Penn State Grad. Have to change from a
left coast bias.

JohnH

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:03:21 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at the
Super Bowl.

Me too! I hope they win the Super Bowl, now that they've cost me a small
fortune in lost bets with brothers in the Seattle area!
--
John H

******Have a spectacular day!******

JimH wrote:
Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at the
Super Bowl.

Thank you very much.

They appear to be playing well enough to do a creditable job at the SB,
and perhaps they might even win.

Calif Bill wrote:
" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at
the Super Bowl.

Sorry, Chuck. I am rooting for the Steelers. Since new Son-in-law to be is
from the Pittsburg area, and is a Penn State Grad. Have to change from a
left coast bias.

Perfectly understandable.
Of course I'd prefer the Seahawks, especially as the playoff schedule
screwed up the boat show.

comREMOVETHIS wrote:

Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at the
Super Bowl.

Me too! I hope they win the Super Bowl, now that they've cost me a small
fortune in lost bets with brothers in the Seattle area!
--
John H

So I gather you're not going to bet against Seattle?

Dene

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
Congratulations to your SeaHawks Chuck and best of luck to your team at

the
Super Bowl.

Gotta tell you this story. After a six week, rain fill hiatus, my better
half and I took our boat out and traveled 25 miles up the Columbia River
gorge, mooring at Washougal. Not a breath of wind....beautiful weather.
There on the waterfront was the newly-opened Parker's restaurant. Went to
the bar at 4 pm, start of happy hour, ate 5 sets of half priced entrees, 1
pitcher of Guieness, ($26 tab), and watched the Hawks produce Smithless in
Seattle.

What do you call a day when wife is happy while the Seahawks make it to the
Super Bowl for the 1st time???

-Greg

Ps. I think they will destroy Pittsburgh!

OT Ping Chuck Gould RG General 73 January 16th 06 05:47 AM
Hey Chuck, I heard it has...................... JimH General 25 January 14th 06 05:59 AM