Wayne.B

Default half time report - high definition...

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:59:34 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

im not sure its worth the time and money - the viewing experience isnt
enhanced much in my opinion - its still football. is the action
better becasue its clearer? not to me anyway.

I think it makes more of a difference on a large screen ( 30 inches
or so).

Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

wrote:

im not sure its worth the time and money - the viewing experience isnt
enhanced much in my opinion - its still football. is the action
better becasue its clearer? not to me anyway.

I think it makes more of a difference on a large screen ( 30 inches
or so).

42

That's a big'un! How far back do you sit from the TV.
I'm guessing it should be at least 12 feet.
The salesman had us do the same in the store while looking at a 23" Sony
Bravia LCD. A bit too close and it pixelates???
Anyway we would stand close and then back up till the TV was amazingly
clear.
Eisboch

wrote:

im not sure its worth the time and money - the viewing experience isnt
enhanced much in my opinion - its still football. is the action
better becasue its clearer? not to me anyway.

I think it makes more of a difference on a large screen ( 30 inches
or so).

42

I didn't think it made much of a difference until one of the guys ran out of
bounds and knocked me off my chair.

Eisboch

Wayne.B

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:47:59 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

I think it makes more of a difference on a large screen ( 30 inches
or so).

42

My brother-in-law just got a new rear projection unit that must be at
least 50 or 60 inches and looks really good in HD, no visible scan
lines or other artifacts.

I'm thinking of getting a projector and pull down screen that I could
use either house or boat.

I want a projector I can shine on the ceiling above the bed.

Terry K

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM