Member

Default Have you folks seen this?

http://www.boatbanter.com/

Seems to filter out much of the BS many have whinned about in the past.
__________________
Capt. Bill
Reggie Smithers

capt.bill11 wrote:
http://www.boatbanter.com/

Seems to filter out much of the BS many have whinned about in the past.

Capt. Bill,
It appears this is rec.boats archived on a web site, it includes the
good, the bad and the ugly.

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss
A H FOSTER

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
capt.bill11 wrote:
http://www.boatbanter.com/

Seems to filter out much of the BS many have whinned about in the past.

Capt. Bill,
It appears this is rec.boats archived on a web site, it includes the good,
the bad and the ugly.

At first glance it seemed to filter many things with a non-boating topic.
But on further review I guess not.

Capt. Bill

JohnH

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 04:02:19 +0000, capt.bill11
wrote:

http://www.boatbanter.com/

Seems to filter out much of the BS many have whinned about in the past.

I didn't go back very far, but it seems to have all the posts that have
been made lately. Is it moderated somehow?
--
John H

******Have a spectacular day!******
A H FOSTER

wrote:

http://www.boatbanter.com/

Seems to filter out much of the BS many have whinned about in the past.

I didn't go back very far, but it seems to have all the posts that have
been made lately. Is it moderated somehow?
--
John H

At first I thought so. But apparently not.

"No one "owns" Usenet and the groups that are gatewayed into BoatBanter.com
are mostly unmoderated. The feed that we provide is a service and is just a
gateway into another discussion area. You're liable to see flaming, bad
language, bad behaviour and a whole bunch of really objectionable stuff if
you look hard enough."

Capt. Bill