JohnH

Default Yo - John H (and other photo folks)

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:28:17 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

This is an example of what I was talking about the other day.

This is an uncorrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219359.JPG

This is the corrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled14.jpg

This is uncropped and uncorrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219295.JPG

This is cropped and corrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled11.jpg

PS. I'm wishing I had a web site like you do, and the ability to rapidly add
pictures, like you can. I have a web site, but I'm allocated only a total of 5mb.
Well, when each unretouched photo is about 3.5 mb, the space gets eaten rather
quickly.

Plus, it is *such* a PITA to add and subtract pages from the web site!
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
JohnH

wrote:

This is an example of what I was talking about the other day.

This is an uncorrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219359.JPG

This is the corrected image:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled14.jpg

This is uncropped and uncorrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/PC219295.JPG

This is cropped and corrected:

http://www.swsports.org/images/Untitled11.jpg

PS. I'm wishing I had a web site like you do, and the ability to rapidly add
pictures, like you can. I have a web site, but I'm allocated only a total of 5mb.
Well, when each unretouched photo is about 3.5 mb, the space gets eaten rather
quickly.

Plus, it is *such* a PITA to add and subtract pages from the web site!

If you want, I can some space for you to use - password protected - so
you can get in and out in good order. I've got plenty of space and
it's not like I use all of it.

Sounds like a great offer, but I have no idea how I'd take you up on it. It may be
easier to find an empty binaries group to dump them into. Do you get
alt.binaries.cancelbots? I have no idea what a cancelbot is, but it sounds
photography related. Plus, it's empty.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
Wayne.B

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:40:25 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

Sounds like a great offer, but I have no idea how I'd take you up on it. It may be
easier to find an empty binaries group to dump them into. Do you get
alt.binaries.cancelbots? I have no idea what a cancelbot is, but it sounds
photography related. Plus, it's empty.

===============

alt.binanaries.pictures.sports.ocean

JohnH

wrote:

Sounds like a great offer, but I have no idea how I'd take you up on it. It may be
easier to find an empty binaries group to dump them into. Do you get
alt.binaries.cancelbots? I have no idea what a cancelbot is, but it sounds
photography related. Plus, it's empty.

===============

alt.binanaries.pictures.sports.ocean

Nice deck. I assume the girl is a relative? There's a wmv there, which I assume is
porno. But, that seems like a reasonable choice to me!

ABPSO, it is!

I'll try putting some pics there later.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
JohnH

wrote:

Sounds like a great offer, but I have no idea how I'd take you up on it. It may be
easier to find an empty binaries group to dump them into. Do you get
alt.binaries.cancelbots? I have no idea what a cancelbot is, but it sounds
photography related. Plus, it's empty.

===============

alt.binanaries.pictures.sports.ocean

Nice deck. I assume the girl is a relative? There's a wmv there, which I assume is
porno. But, that seems like a reasonable choice to me!

ABPSO, it is!

I'll try putting some pics there later.

It's not a porno - it's a really funny commercial.

I just put a couple pics there. Didn't realize how many lines each would take. Next
time I'll know to reduce the size first. What's a good dimension, 640x480, or bigger?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****

Wayne.B

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:38:32 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

Who's the chick? And what is the pelican's name?

Don't know but she was really cute. I was sitting at the patio bar
last New Years weekend when I suddenly noticed her trying to take a
picture of the Pelican. Just as I was trying to zoom the lens for a
better close up of the pair (her and the bird), she turned towards me
and started walking back.