Mke Graham

Default New Pontoon

If this is a new boat, you should have the manuals for the motor and the
boat, which will spell out the required service intervals. If not you should

There is a pontoon forum at
http://groups.msn.com/PontoonBoating/general.msnw and some of the people
there could probably be of more help.

wrote in message

I have purchased my first boat-a pontoon.
Is there any service that I should be having done at a certain number of
hours?
The dealer did not inform me of any?