Skipper

Default Nautical Jeopardy #3

The answer is: Death, an injury requiring medical treatment beyond first
aid, or the disappearance of a person from a vessel under circumstances
that indicate death or injury, according to the Federal Boat Safety Act
of 1971.

What is the question?

--
Skipper

JR North wrote:

What is; what usually happens to someone who jumps from their Bayliner
in disgust?

Sorry, that is incorrect.

--
Skipper
JIMinFL

"Skipper" wrote in message
The answer is: Death, an injury requiring medical treatment beyond first
aid, or the disappearance of a person from a vessel under circumstances
that indicate death or injury, according to the Federal Boat Safety Act
of 1971.

What is the question?

--
Skipper

When is this required
http://www.uscg.mil/d14/units/msohon...orm%202692.pdf

Skipper

JIMinFL wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

The answer is: Death, an injury requiring medical treatment beyond first
aid, or the disappearance of a person from a vessel under circumstances
that indicate death or injury, according to the Federal Boat Safety Act
of 1971.

What is the question?

When is this required:

http://www.uscg.mil/d14/units/msohon...orm%202692.pdf

Correct! And a very informative way to put your response in the form of
a question, Sir.

Perhaps you will honor us by hosting a challenging and informative
Nautical Jeopardy #4?

--
Skipper

JIMinFL

Default Nautical Jeopardy #4

With Valentines Day drawing closer, a replica of this lighthouse might be an
appropriate gift for your honey. Those of you living within 100 miles, (as
the crow flies) of this lighthouse are disqualified in this game.

JIMinFL

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:18:41 GMT, "JIMinFL"
wrote:

With Valentines Day drawing closer, a replica of this lighthouse might be
an
appropriate gift for your honey. Those of you living within 100 miles, (as
the crow flies) of this lighthouse are disqualified in this game.

http://www.lighthouse.cc/bordenflats/

lizzie borden took an axe and gave her mother 40 whacks.

when she found that she was done, she gave her father 41.

built by lizzie bordens father.

I don't think so. Even if it was the right answer, I think you would have
been disqualified because of the 100 mile rule. Feel free to try again.

Eisboch

ink.net...

wrote:

With Valentines Day drawing closer, a replica of this lighthouse might be
an
appropriate gift for your honey. Those of you living within 100 miles,
(as
the crow flies) of this lighthouse are disqualified in this game.

http://www.lighthouse.cc/bordenflats/

lizzie borden took an axe and gave her mother 40 whacks.

when she found that she was done, she gave her father 41.

built by lizzie bordens father.

I don't think so. Even if it was the right answer, I think you would have
been disqualified because of the 100 mile rule. Feel free to try again.

I know! I know! (but within 100 miles)

.. .... ...

(Well, not *YOU* - you know what I mean).

Eisboch

Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:57:36 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

hlink.net...

wrote:

With Valentines Day drawing closer, a replica of this lighthouse might be
an
appropriate gift for your honey. Those of you living within 100 miles,
(as
the crow flies) of this lighthouse are disqualified in this game.

http://www.lighthouse.cc/bordenflats/

lizzie borden took an axe and gave her mother 40 whacks.

when she found that she was done, she gave her father 41.

built by lizzie bordens father.

I don't think so. Even if it was the right answer, I think you would have
been disqualified because of the 100 mile rule. Feel free to try again.

I know! I know! (but within 100 miles)

. .... ...

(Well, not *YOU* - you know what I mean).

it can only be this one.

http://www.lighthouse.cc/beavertail/

get it - beaver - tail - valentines day - beavertail????

bbbbbaaaawwwwaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa

i need more drugs...

or less...

Careful... the wife might like you in this semi-stupor state. Easier to
control.
JIMinFL

"Eisboch" wrote in message

ink.net...

wrote:

With Valentines Day drawing closer, a replica of this lighthouse might
be an
appropriate gift for your honey. Those of you living within 100 miles,
(as
the crow flies) of this lighthouse are disqualified in this game.

http://www.lighthouse.cc/bordenflats/

lizzie borden took an axe and gave her mother 40 whacks.

when she found that she was done, she gave her father 41.

built by lizzie bordens father.

I don't think so. Even if it was the right answer, I think you would have
been disqualified because of the 100 mile rule. Feel free to try again.

I know! I know! (but within 100 miles)

(Well, not *YOU* - you know what I mean).

Eisboch

You are very disqualified. More so than Tom.

Boating Jeapordy JimH General 76 January 10th 06 03:02 PM
Basic Racing Query Capt. Rob ASA 4 January 5th 06 08:58 PM
Bubbles strikes a nautical pose John Cairns ASA 9 October 22nd 05 03:08 PM