Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fisheye

Default Speedometer quit working!

The Speedo on my Suzuki DF140 outboard quit working. The tubing
between the engine and gauge is clear and I can make the needle move
by pressurizing it with air from the motor end. If I try to blow air
toward the engine it appears to be totaly blocked. I'm wondering if
there is a check valve. Can't find anything clogging the pickup hole
on the lower unit, but it could further up. Any ideas on how to fix
this?

How to Check If Oil Injection System Is Working Or Not? [email protected] General 5 November 16th 05 03:32 AM
Working on Boats boatcrew Cruising 4 October 6th 05 05:25 AM
Working on Boats boatcrew General 8 October 5th 05 04:56 PM