JimH

Default Does this guy look familiar?

Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like this
guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

Bryan

" JimH" wrote in message
Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like this
guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

What makes that guy an idiot?
Is it the close encounters with other boats at high speed or is it something
more subtle.

JimH

"Bryan" wrote in message
news

" JimH" wrote in message
Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like this
guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

What makes that guy an idiot?
Is it the close encounters with other boats at high speed or is it
something more subtle.

I trust you are kidding.

I don't think there was anything subtle about his total disregard of the
rules of the road.....all close quarter passes with no regard to the safety
of the other boats or the possible catastrophic consequences of his
maneuvers.

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
I was wondering if someone using computer software to blend images
together. I can't imagine anyone cutting it as close as he did.

" JimH" wrote in message

"Bryan" wrote in message
news

" JimH" wrote in message
Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like
this guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

What makes that guy an idiot?
Is it the close encounters with other boats at high speed or is it
something more subtle.

I trust you are kidding.

I don't think there was anything subtle about his total disregard of the
rules of the road.....all close quarter passes with no regard to the
safety of the other boats or the possible catastrophic consequences of
his maneuvers.

Perhaps......regardless it is a good lesson to show others. I plan to show
it to my son who will be also taking the USPS basic course this winter as
his first step in being able to take our 20 foot runabout out with his
friends.

Eisboch

"Bryan" wrote in message
news

I don't think there was anything subtle about his total disregard of the
rules of the road.....all close quarter passes with no regard to the
safety of the other boats or the possible catastrophic consequences of
his maneuvers.

I don't know. It looks like a typical mid-summer Saturday afternoon outside
of Scituate Harbor, MA.

Eisboch

Bryan

" JimH" wrote in message

"Bryan" wrote in message
news

" JimH" wrote in message
Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like
this guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

What makes that guy an idiot?
Is it the close encounters with other boats at high speed or is it
something more subtle.

I trust you are kidding.

I don't think there was anything subtle about his total disregard of the
rules of the road.....all close quarter passes with no regard to the
safety of the other boats or the possible catastrophic consequences of his
maneuvers.

Yes, JimH, just a little tongue in cheek.

Doug Kanter

" JimH" wrote in message
Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like this
guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

Elsewhere, somewhere asked why I'd want a 50 caliber rifle on a boat. Here's
the answer.

Tom

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:07:57 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like this
guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

From his facial expressions I can't tell whether he's trying to mimic
a fish or getting ready to puke. What a moron.

DownTime

JimH wrote:
Found this on another forum. I am sure we have all seen idiots like this
guy on the water.

http://tinyurl.com/dxz3y

unfortunately, there are idiots like this all around. we get our share,
but we tend to avoid places where they like to show off like that.
passing me that close at that speed may invite a 12 ga slug below the
waterline if a second pass is attempted. endanger my life, my crew, or
my vessel, and you get what you deserve... you've been warned!