FREDO

Default OB repair update

Got my motor back from the repair shop.
The bill was 191.53
Water jacket gaskets replaced (they were leaking causing the engine to idle
rough and die unless run at W.O.T.)

2 spark plugs and a few o-rings.

It runs like a champ on the muffs.

I can't wait to get it out on the water in early March as soon as the ice
goes out!!

Next project: Replacing the decking and carpet on Miss Daisy. ( Trolling
motor battery tipped over in transport last year causing major sagging in
the wood floor.) I will probably use marine grade plywood if I can locate
some.

Fredo

JohnH

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:48:35 GMT, "FREDO" wrote:

Got my motor back from the repair shop.
The bill was 191.53
Water jacket gaskets replaced (they were leaking causing the engine to idle
rough and die unless run at W.O.T.)

2 spark plugs and a few o-rings.

It runs like a champ on the muffs.

I can't wait to get it out on the water in early March as soon as the ice
goes out!!

Next project: Replacing the decking and carpet on Miss Daisy. ( Trolling
motor battery tipped over in transport last year causing major sagging in
the wood floor.) I will probably use marine grade plywood if I can locate
some.

Fredo

Glad to hear all went well with the engine. Sorry about the deck and carpet. What
kind of boat is Miss Daisy?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****