Dan J.S.

Default Holiday Shopping *Complete*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
I managed to spend more than I thought I would, but avoided buying *any*
products made in the Peoples' Republic of China. It's getting more
difficult to do that.

The products I bought were made or grown in:

The United States 14 items
Peru one item
Israel one item Japan four items

I was going to buy myself a new large LCD monitor, but after spending
three hours in a MicroCenter computer store looking at the best of the
best offerings from the major vendors, I decided NONE of them were better
or in fact even as good as my trusty, aging glass tube monitor.

So, so far, I've got everyone on my list "gifted," *except* me.

I hope the Israeli item is a firearm of some sort.

Dan J.S.

Dan J.S. wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
I managed to spend more than I thought I would, but avoided buying *any*
products made in the Peoples' Republic of China. It's getting more
difficult to do that.

The products I bought were made or grown in:

The United States 14 items
Peru one item
Israel one item Japan four items

I was going to buy myself a new large LCD monitor, but after spending
three hours in a MicroCenter computer store looking at the best of the
best offerings from the major vendors, I decided NONE of them were
better or in fact even as good as my trusty, aging glass tube monitor.

So, so far, I've got everyone on my list "gifted," *except* me.

I hope the Israeli item is a firearm of some sort.

Jewelry.

Baby Eagle for me. And that was made in Israel...