Bill Cole

Default Satisfied??

That might be the most creative advertising I have ever seen. Ask the
question, and then wait for someone else to post the link.

Anyone who is that creative must have made one hell of a cupholder.

"Paul" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Why for you ask?

http://www.liquidcaddy.com/

Oh, that's why.

wrote in message
om...
Just wondering if you are happy with the cupholder on your boat....I
would appreciate your feedback....thanks.

Susan

otnmbrd

Depends on the vessel I'm on.
If a member of the Stewards department is assigned as my "cup holder",
then I'm generally satisfied, since at the time they'll have no other
duties and can follow me around without interruption.
However, if the ship is low on manning, and the duty Mate is assigned,
then some very frustrating inconveniences can occur, such as when I'm
out on the bridgewing and I give an engine order, the duty Mate being in
charge of the EOT and Bell Book, must run into the wheelhouse (with my
cuppa) to answer the bell and log same, thus causing me to either have
to follow to remain within reach, or to wait until his return ..... very
inconvenient.

otn

wrote:
Just wondering if you are happy with the cupholder on your boat....I
would appreciate your feedback....thanks.

Susan

Gary Warner

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
ink.net...
Depends on the vessel I'm on.
If a member of the Stewards department is assigned as my "cup holder",
then I'm generally satisfied, since at the time they'll have no other
duties and can follow me around without interruption.
However, if the ship is low on manning, and the duty Mate is assigned,
then some very frustrating inconveniences can occur, such as when I'm
out on the bridgewing and I give an engine order, the duty Mate being in
charge of the EOT and Bell Book, must run into the wheelhouse (with my
cuppa) to answer the bell and log same, thus causing me to either have
to follow to remain within reach, or to wait until his return ..... very
inconvenient.

You could also delay giving the engine order.

Or, horrors, hold your own drink in you own hand.

Harry Krause

Bill Cole wrote:

That might be the most creative advertising I have ever seen. Ask the
question, and then wait for someone else to post the link.

Anyone who is that creative must have made one hell of a cupholder.

It should be the answer to every Konservative's prayer, since the ad
copy promises:

"Just pull and twist the bottom... and it will increase in length and at
the same time automatically adjust its inner diameter."

Just imagine the fun you can have with that device and the guys at the
next Republican fundraiser, Bill.

* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

otnmbrd

Gary Warner wrote:
"otnmbrd" wrote in message
ink.net...

Depends on the vessel I'm on.
If a member of the Stewards department is assigned as my "cup holder",
then I'm generally satisfied, since at the time they'll have no other
duties and can follow me around without interruption.
However, if the ship is low on manning, and the duty Mate is assigned,
then some very frustrating inconveniences can occur, such as when I'm
out on the bridgewing and I give an engine order, the duty Mate being in
charge of the EOT and Bell Book, must run into the wheelhouse (with my
cuppa) to answer the bell and log same, thus causing me to either have
to follow to remain within reach, or to wait until his return ..... very
inconvenient.

You could also delay giving the engine order.

This can lead to some unpleasant consequences in narrow channels.

Or, horrors, hold your own drink in you own hand.

To do that, I would have to either give up smoking or using the radio
...... no, best to live with the inconvenience.

JohnH

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:04:56 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bill Cole wrote:

That might be the most creative advertising I have ever seen. Ask the
question, and then wait for someone else to post the link.

Anyone who is that creative must have made one hell of a cupholder.

It should be the answer to every Konservative's prayer, since the ad
copy promises:

"Just pull and twist the bottom... and it will increase in length and at
the same time automatically adjust its inner diameter."

Just imagine the fun you can have with that device and the guys at the
next Republican fundraiser, Bill.

* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry,

Do the last two letters of your boat registration provide an indication of what
to expect when one see's that you are the author of a post?
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
Harry Krause

wrote:

Bill Cole wrote:

That might be the most creative advertising I have ever seen. Ask the
question, and then wait for someone else to post the link.

Anyone who is that creative must have made one hell of a cupholder.

It should be the answer to every Konservative's prayer, since the ad
copy promises:

"Just pull and twist the bottom... and it will increase in length and at
the same time automatically adjust its inner diameter."

Just imagine the fun you can have with that device and the guys at the
next Republican fundraiser, Bill.

* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry,

Do the last two letters of your boat registration provide an indication of what
to expect when one see's that you are the author of a post?
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Why not?

BTW, took two guys stranded at the dock Sunday out for a day of
feeeeshing. Brothers-in-law, apparently. Their outdrive wouldn't lower
into the water, and they were about to pack it in for the day. Man, I
hate it when a boat craps out on a Sunday. A good time was had by all,
and we certainly left some fish in the bay for you.

--
* * *
email sent to

LaBomba182