bb

Default Satisfied??

On 12 Aug 2003 13:06:45 -0700, wrote:

Just wondering if you are happy with the cupholder on your boat..

no

bb

Ðon ßailey

wrote in message
om...
Just wondering if you are happy with the cupholder on your boat....I
would appreciate your feedback....thanks.

Susan

Yes, Im quite satisfied.

db

Rich Stern

Just wondering if you are happy with the cupholder on your boat....I
would appreciate your feedback....thanks.

Susan

1999 Nitro bass boat: Soft plastic baits reactwith the plastic in the
cupholders, making a mess (melt). Not happy.

2002 Crest pontoon: Helm cupholder just a shallow depression, not capable of
keeping coffee mug or soda can upgright if the boat rocks. Not happy. Added
aftermarket cupholder.

2000 Polaris Virage: Drinks fly off everywhere. Only safe place for a drink is
the underseat cooler.

I am adding my voice to the idea that there is a cupholder crises going on.

-- Rich Stern
www.nitroowners.com - The Nitro and Tracker Owners Web Site
www.mypontoon.com - The Pontoon Boat Web Site
www.fishingreportdatabase.com - The Fishing Report Database
www.mysporttrac.com - The Sport Trac Web Site

Don White

Onthe Mirage 33 I sail on, the cup holders are part of the binnacle
pedistal.
Only four are useable.The fifth is in the way of the diesel throttle
control.
The skipper has a couple of the ones that hang on the lifelines, but they
are seldom used.

wrote in message
om...
Just wondering if you are happy with the cupholder on your boat....I
would appreciate your feedback....thanks.

Susan

Joe

wrote in message
om...
Just wondering if you are happy with the cupholder on your boat....I
would appreciate your feedback....thanks.

Susan

Your product looks like it actually might work. Most other drink holders are
much too shallow, anything taller than a can and they flop all over the
place.

The only thing I don't like is that it attaches with Velcro. Add the plastic
clamps that others have and you've got yourself a winner.