posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default GPS Mapping (book for sale)

Hi-

Just wanted to let you know that the publisher has put GPS Mapping on
sale through the end of the year, and is throwing in free priority
shipping, at...
http://www.makeyourownmaps.com/

I gave a little more info in a previous post on July 28..
"I'm trying to get the word out about my new book, GPS Mapping - Make
Your Own Maps, and it seemed like some folks here might be interested.
We're kind of a mom and pop operation, so we're relying on the Internet
to help us spread the word.

The book covers most major commercial software, but focuses on free and
low-cost solutions. It goes into aerial photos, 3-D imagery, and even
tells you how to create your own custom detailed maps for your GPS. If
you're interested, please check it out at
http://www.MakeYourOwnMaps.com.

Thanks for letting me post. "

Rich Owings
http://gpstracklog.typepad.com/

"We were desert mystics, my friends and I, poring over our maps as
others do their holy books." - Edward Abbey