Default OT Easy Answers to Conservative Lies

Bert Robbins wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

John H. wrote:
On 15 Dec 2005 06:23:06 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Jack Goff wrote:
On 14 Dec 2005 12:08:52 -0800,
wrote:

Your wife is greedy for making you sell your boat for her.

And then he wrote:

And yes, I
think that ANYBODY who would bring someone's, ANYONE'S mother, or
kids
into a conversation is nothing short of a low life scum.

Of course, ANYBODY who would bring ANYONE'S wife into a
converstaion
is nothing short of low life scum. Just a nasty little gnat-like
piece
of ****. To make matters worse, I'm sure your wife doesn't know you
act in this manner. No woman would approve of her husband acting
like
atl-man or Kevin, unless she, too is a low life scum sucking pig.

That's just another reason Kevin-man posts from work, not home.

But since atl-man obviously thinks it's OK to talk about someone's
wife, I'm sure he has no problem with this.

Jack :-)

I'm not Kevin, you idiot. But, alas, you need to chastise Jim
Hertvik,
not me. HE is the one who thinks it's okay to to talk about
someone's
wife, dead mother, even their children.

Good morning alt_man.

So sorry, but I never talked about *your* dead mother or wife.

I did say that *your* kids are greedy though. Based on their 'ever
growing'
Christmas list you posted here they do indeed seem spoiled,
materialistic
and greedy.

Have a nice

How the hell do you know about what MY kids are, asshole? They are 6
and 10, you ****ing low life piece of ****. Feel like a REAL man
talking **** about someone 6 and 10??? What a nasty little pussy you
are. I'd LOVE to spit right in your **** stained face. You are truly
lower than any person I've seen here. You know nothing about my kids.
The list came from their letters to Santa. Have you ever known a kid
that didn't go overboard in hope with those letters? What did you do,
stomp on your kid's heads if they asked for anything more than an
orange or two? Are you that poor? And YES, asshole, you HAVE talked
about my dead mother, my wife, and my kids. You are a -poor excuse for
a human, and a worse excuse for a man. No one here would agree that
what you are doing is anything that any kind of stand up, real man
would do. I ****ing DARE you to let your greedy wife know what you are
saying about other people's famlies.

Here is one of your wedding day pics I found of your lovely bride
http://tinyurl.com/dy95q

How can one who is as anti-Christmas as you are allow your children to
write letters to Santa?

Isn't there a bit of hypocrisy in there somewhere?
--
John Herring

The only hypocrite here is Jim Hertvik, the low life scum of usenet. I
never said I was "anti-Christmas". Quite the contrary. I simply take it
for what it is, which is NOT a holiday celebrating the birth of your
Jesus.

Kevin,

If you don't believe that Christmas, Chirts Mass -- The celebration of
Jesus' birth, "is a holiday celebrating the birth of your Jesus." Then why
do you celebrate it with all of the traditions that it has.

I'm not Kevin, but since you're an idiot, I'll let you in on a little
secret.......most of the "traditions" you speak of are Pagan in origin.

JimH wrote:

snip the drivel

Does your lying, saying nasty things about someone's mother, wife, even
their children "endear" you to anyone here?

Quick, who here finds Jim's lies, wild allegations, nasty remarks, etc.
about people's wives, mothers and even their children a redeeming
quality that a stand up kind of man would have?

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
ups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

John H. wrote:
On 15 Dec 2005 06:23:06 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Jack Goff wrote:

And then he wrote:

[...]

If you are not Kevin then don't respond to post made addressing Kevin.

A Catholic feast day is decided to be celebrated on a certain day. Sometimes
it coincides with an event specifically related to why the feast day is.
Co-opting a day important to a Pagan celebration is a good way to effect a
change in behavior of those you are trying to bring into your religion. Look
at Kwanza as an example of co-opting someone else's celebration and making
it your own.

Smithers

Kevin,
Instead of looking at JimH's personality and character, try looking in the
mirror. You can not change his character or personality, but you can change
yours.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

John H. wrote:
On 15 Dec 2005 06:23:06 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Jack Goff wrote:

And then he wrote:

[...]

Harry,

I know you are a man of courage and honor, who would never skulk under a
rock when faced with a difficult topic, would you like to talk about your
Lobster Boat, or it's get home power?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
Instead of looking at JimH's personality and character, try looking in
the mirror. You can not change his character or personality, but you can
change yours.

My suspicion is that no one here wants advice from a pusillanimous pussy
like you.

--
You Voted for Bush? How embarrassing!

Smithers

Kevin,
I have to be honest with you, you have made more wild allegations and nasty
remarks about more people than anyone in rec.boats, with the exception of
Harry and he is in a class by himself..

wrote in message
oups.com...

JohnH wrote:
On 16 Dec 2005 04:56:31 -0800, wrote:

JimH wrote:

snip the drivel

Does your lying, saying nasty things about someone's mother, wife, even
their children "endear" you to anyone here?

Quick, who here finds Jim's lies, wild allegations, nasty remarks, etc.
about people's wives, mothers and even their children a redeeming
quality that a stand up kind of man would have?

Do you call yourself a pagan?
--

Is that supposed to answer the questions I asked???? Nice try, but you
failed.