Don White

Default OT Easy Answers to Conservative Lies

JimH wrote:
Although I disagree with it, that was a well written editorial Kevin. I saw
no cussing or personal attacks in your post. I also see you did not use the
words idiot, ignorant, dumb, dumbass, dip****, asshole or dolt even once.

Keep up the good work Kevin. ;-)

There you go...you pretend you're congratulating a poster and then slap
him in the face by calling him a name you know irritates him.
What would your Bishop say about that?
JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Although I disagree with it, that was a well written editorial Kevin. I
saw no cussing or personal attacks in your post. I also see you did not
use the words idiot, ignorant, dumb, dumbass, dip****, asshole or dolt
even once.

Keep up the good work Kevin. ;-)

There you go...you pretend you're congratulating a poster and then slap
him in the face by calling him a name you know irritates him.
What would your Bishop say about that?

Preaching again Pastor Don?

P Fritz

"Fred Dehl" wrote in message
DSK wrote in
:

Fred Dehl wrote:
The lowest 50% of wage earners pays just FIVE percent of income taxes.

The lowest 95% of wage earners pays just HALF of all income taxes.

Wrong

I don't think so.

In either case, you can easily go to the IRS web site and
see a nice statistical breakdown of tax burden by income
category.

URL? Didn't think so.

Plus more than HALF the "cost of government" referred to is transfer
payments TO the poor and lower-middle-class.

Really?

Yes.

You mean like the way the Parks Service allows all
those poor people in their $100K motor homes to clog up
Yellowstone & Yosemite and all the other choice pieces of
taxpayer-owned real estate? Like the way the SEC is always
being careful to make sure that wealthy investors & stock
manipulators are not allowed to profit at the expense of
retirement funds?

Check the Parks Service and SEC budgets. Add them together, and compare
to the budget of Medicare. Then shut up.

Don't you love it when liebrals show their true colors- jealousy and envy

Fred Dehl wrote:
DSK wrote in
:

Fred Dehl wrote:
[...]

Apples and Oranges. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other, so
that's an ignorant statement. Then after such a blunder as that, you
have the audacity to tell someone else to shut up
Precious.......

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Although I disagree with it, that was a well written editorial
Kevin.
saw no cussing or personal attacks in your post. I also see you did
not
use the words idiot, ignorant, dumb, dumbass, dip****, asshole or
dolt
even once.

While I don't object to cussing, you do. Yet you republish the very
words
you claim offend you.

Why is that?

When they are used to attack or degrade a person they offend me.

Gee, Jim, if that type of thing bothers you, what do you feel about
someone who would post lies about someone's dead mother? How do you
feel about someone who would make degrading remarks about someone's
wife and children? You do just exactly that, you low life scum.

I may have said something about Kevin's mother, wife and children smoking
the weed he grows. Why does that offend you?

YOU, you low life scum said those things about MY dead mother, MY wife,
and MY children. YOU have proven yourself to be the lowest piece of
**** here, Jim. A person just can't go any lower than that. **** you.
Now, do something about that, you worthless little twit.
So, Jim, how come your wife is so greedy that she made you sell your
boat?

Calm down.

Remarks were made about Kevin's mother and wife smoking dope. You said
you talked to Kevin over the weekend about the remarks with Kevin claiming
he would talk to his lawyer to sue me.

So, just what do you know about Kevin's mother and wife smoking dope?
Answer. Nothing. Pure ignorance on your part, huh? Admit it.

I did, however, say that I think your kids are being greedy for asking for a
bike, iPod, Nintendo, PS2 and other things for Christmas, with the list,
according to you, growing longer every day.

If that offends you.........tough.

Your wife is greedy for making you sell your boat for her. And yes, I
think that ANYBODY who would bring someone's, ANYONE'S mother, or kids
into a conversation is nothing short of a low life scum. It has nothing
to do with "offending" me. You are just scum. Just a nasty little gnat
like piece of ****. To make matters worse, I'm sure you lied about your
wife saying that she thought it was okay for you to act in this manner.
No woman would approve of her husband acting like you, unless she, too
is a low life.

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Kevin,

From memory, I don't think JimH ever said his wife wanted him to or made him
sell his boat. I remember him saying due to health reasons he was selling
the boat. Even if she wanted him to sell the boat for selfish reason, I
commend JimH for helping his wife through a very difficult time. A chronic
illness if very difficult for the sick person and their it might be even
more difficult on the family.

The same as I was impressed when Don had his mother move in, so he could
take care of her when she could not take care of herself, I was impressed
when JimH made his wife's health his number one concern. It was obvious,
that he enjoyed boating, and spent every weekend on the boat. Sometimes,
you just have to be willing to think of others, and not only yourself.

I for one believe JimH is a better person and his sacrifice will actually
help him through his wife's illness. I also believe in Karma.

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Wow, kevin thinks he and Harry are low life scum.......he finally got
something right.

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message
. ..
Kevin,

From memory, I don't think JimH ever said his wife wanted him to or made

him
sell his boat. I remember him saying due to health reasons he was selling
the boat. Even if she wanted him to sell the boat for selfish reason, I
commend JimH for helping his wife through a very difficult time. A

chronic
illness if very difficult for the sick person and their it might be even
more difficult on the family.

The same as I was impressed when Don had his mother move in, so he could
take care of her when she could not take care of herself, I was impressed
when JimH made his wife's health his number one concern. It was obvious,
that he enjoyed boating, and spent every weekend on the boat. Sometimes,
you just have to be willing to think of others, and not only yourself.

I for one believe JimH is a better person and his sacrifice will actually
help him through his wife's illness. I also believe in Karma.

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Kevin,

From memory, I don't think JimH ever said his wife wanted him to or made him
sell his boat. I remember him saying due to health reasons he was selling
the boat. Even if she wanted him to sell the boat for selfish reason, I
commend JimH for helping his wife through a very difficult time. A chronic
illness if very difficult for the sick person and their it might be even
more difficult on the family.

I'm not Kevin, dip****.

You aren't any more of a man than Jim if you condone his actions. He
has repeatedly said nasty things about my dead mother, my wife, and now
even my children. Do you find that an act of Jim's that you would
"commend" also? He, and now you, chime in about his wife's illness. I
find it amazing that you and he think that because of that, it is a
taboo thing to say anything about, BUT, you find it quite acceptable to
say ****ty things about my children, my wife, and my dead mother. If
you agree with his actions then you are as classless as he is.

Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Paul,
In the Christmas spirit, I am refraining from commenting on Kevin's
summation of anyone who would make fun of JimH and his wife.

"P Fritz" wrote in message
Wow, kevin thinks he and Harry are low life scum.......he finally got
something right.

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message
. ..
Kevin,

From memory, I don't think JimH ever said his wife wanted him to or made

him
[...]

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

I was only commenting on someone who would give up something important to
themselves (i.e. JimH's boat and DonW's privacy) to help someone else. Both
of them were very selfish, and I commend that. As much as Don loves his
Mom, I am sure he gave up a lot to have her move into his home. The same
with JimH and his boat.

If you remember both of these comments were made in passing, and were not
requests for accolades or sympathy. I seriously doubt either one of them
thought about it at all. I didn't even mention it at the time, but it did
make an impression on me. I only mentioned DonW's selfless act, when
someone made a derogatory comment about Don living with his mother, and I
only commented on JimH's situation when someone made fun of the fact that he
was boatless.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote: