thunder

Default Gallup Poll says 94% of Americans believe in God. 1% don't

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:46:46 -0600, george wrote:

Liberals, especially the atheist kind, need to know that America is on to
their game. There is a reason why the major department and discount
stores are backing down from the "happy holidays" theme and back to "Merry
Christmas" this Christmas. This time, the believers are pushing back
against the "political correctness" that liberals love so much.

And what an insidious plot it was. I'm glad we have finally put an end to
it, and outed that commie, pinko, Bing Crosby. Now if someone would just
shoot Rudolph, the RED-nosed reindeer, we could all get back to an
all-American White Christmas.
Jim Carter

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:46:46 -0600, george wrote:

Liberals, especially the atheist kind, need to know that America is on

their game. There is a reason why the major department and discount
stores are backing down from the "happy holidays" theme and back to

"Merry
Christmas" this Christmas. This time, the believers are pushing back
against the "political correctness" that liberals love so much.

And what an insidious plot it was. I'm glad we have finally put an end to
it, and outed that commie, pinko, Bing Crosby. Now if someone would just
shoot Rudolph, the RED-nosed reindeer, we could all get back to an
all-American White Christmas.

"what" kind of all-American Christmas? ;-)

Jim C.