wtrplnet

Default Replacing Saddam with...more of the same.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
More secret Iraqi prison sites revealed

BAGHDAD, Dec. 11 (UPI) -- Iraqi officials have named four additional
prisons run by the Interior Ministry at which prisoners were secretly
held and allegedly subjected to torture.

One of the detention locations was in a basement under the Baratha
mosque, which was reclaimed from Sunni control by Shiites after the fall
of Saddam Hussein, The Washington Times reported.

Other sites identified in a series of interviews by The Washington Times
include part of the Al-Sha'ab Olympic stadium in Baghdad, the fourth
floor in the Interior Ministry headquarters in Baghdad, and the
Al-Nisoor (Eagles) Prison.

The newspaper reported Saturday that said more than a thousand people
were also held at a prison in the Mansour neighborhood of Baghdad.

The only site confirmed thus far was in Baghdad's Jadriya district,
which was raided by U.S. forces last month, the newspaper said.

Copyright 2005 by United Press International. All Rights Reserved.

--
Bush: Always Wrong, Never in Doubt.

Gees Harry, I can find your stuff on alt.politics.bush, where it might
actually be welcome. Why, why, do you continue to post to a group that is
about boats? Are you stupid or do you want to simply make liberals look bad
by being an asshole? Yes, this is multiple choice, one or two, it has to be
one or the other.

Posting to places that are inappropriate is NOT gonna win you any converts.
Get a clue. By doing this crap you make all liberals look bad.

It must be pretty pathetic when people who mostly agree with you are on the
verge of killfiling you.

Bert Robbins

"wtrplnet" wrote in message

[...]

Harry, couldn't last two minutes in a political newsgroup before he had his
ass handed to him on a platter.

Posting to places that are inappropriate is NOT gonna win you any
converts.
Get a clue. By doing this crap you make all liberals look bad.

Harry doesn't care that he sets back the liberals or his union buddies as
long as he gets to take a swing at a conservative every once in a while.

It must be pretty pathetic when people who mostly agree with you are on
the
verge of killfiling you.

Harry has a gun to defend him self and it will shoot clean through the 10 or
12 people he hopes are lining up at his front door to kick his ass.

wtrplnet wrote:

Gees Harry, I can find your stuff on alt.politics.bush, where it might
actually be welcome. Why, why, do you continue to post to a group that is
about boats? Are you stupid or do you want to simply make liberals look bad
by being an asshole? Yes, this is multiple choice, one or two, it has to be
one or the other.

Posting to places that are inappropriate is NOT gonna win you any converts.
Get a clue. By doing this crap you make all liberals look bad.

It must be pretty pathetic when people who mostly agree with you are on the
verge of killfiling you.

What does this have to do with boats.

Bert Robbins wrote:
"wtrplnet" wrote in message
[...]

How little you really know, but I'm not telling.

We all know that you are afraid to debate the issues and this keeps you out
of the forums where you will be quickly labeled as a mental midget.

Harry has a gun to defend him self and it will shoot clean through the

10 or
12 people he hopes are lining up at his front door to kick his ass.

Actually, Bert, I think I saw more action with my pickup truck in Florida
than you ever saw as a weekend, weak-kneed warrior.

True, I have never crushed a burglar's legs with my truck.

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...

wtrplnet wrote:

Gees Harry, I can find your stuff on alt.politics.bush, where it might
actually be welcome. Why, why, do you continue to post to a group that
is
about boats? Are you stupid or do you want to simply make liberals look
bad
by being an asshole? Yes, this is multiple choice, one or two, it has to
be
one or the other.

Posting to places that are inappropriate is NOT gonna win you any
converts.
Get a clue. By doing this crap you make all liberals look bad.

It must be pretty pathetic when people who mostly agree with you are on
the
verge of killfiling you.

What does this have to do with boats.

Kevin, glad to see you made it to work today. Does your employer know that
you are stealing from him by posting on USENET all day rather then doing the
work you get paid to do?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
Bert was responsible for the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan.

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Harry, couldn't last two minutes in a political newsgroup before he had
his ass handed to him on a platter.

How little you really know, but I'm not telling.

We all know that you are afraid to debate the issues and this keeps you
out of the forums where you will be quickly labeled as a mental midget.

Debate "the issues"? With who? You, Herring, NOYB, Hertvik? Who? There
isn't one of you with a modicum of debate skills. None of you even
understand the simplest rules of debate.

Harry has a gun to defend him self and it will shoot clean through
the 10 or
12 people he hopes are lining up at his front door to kick his ass.

Actually, Bert, I think I saw more action with my pickup truck in
Florida than you ever saw as a weekend, weak-kneed warrior.

True, I have never crushed a burglar's legs with my truck.

Action is action.
Tell us about your best felony arrest, Bert.
What? None?
Well, tell us about your best misdemeanor arrest, Bert.
What? None?

--
Bush-Cheney: Over A Billion Whoppers Served!

Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Harry, couldn't last two minutes in a political newsgroup before he had
his ass handed to him on a platter.

How little you really know, but I'm not telling.

We all know that you are afraid to debate the issues and this keeps you
out of the forums where you will be quickly labeled as a mental midget.

Debate "the issues"? With who? You, Herring, NOYB, Hertvik? Who? There
isn't one of you with a modicum of debate skills. None of you even
understand the simplest rules of debate.

That's right we don't immediately start off with personal attacks!

Harry has a gun to defend him self and it will shoot clean through
the 10 or
12 people he hopes are lining up at his front door to kick his ass.

Actually, Bert, I think I saw more action with my pickup truck in
Florida than you ever saw as a weekend, weak-kneed warrior.

True, I have never crushed a burglar's legs with my truck.

Action is action.
Tell us about your best felony arrest, Bert.
What? None?

I don't hang out with people that commit felonies.

Well, tell us about your best misdemeanor arrest, Bert.
What? None?

I don't hang out with people that get arrested for committing misdemeanor's.
We might get a speeding ticket every once in a while but, nothing that
involves wearing metal bracelets.