Default Don't Worry Be Happy!!

Harry Krause wrote:
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 07:42:06 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/arti...660485,00.html
I hear it is heading for a red state.

No, no, no. I'ts heading for those godless commies in China.

But where will you go for authentic (even if spoiled) Chinese food?

San Francisco!

Dislexics of the world, untie!

*JimH*

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:42:54 -0500, Harry Krause

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/arti...660485,00.html
I hear it is heading for a red state.
No, no, no. I'ts heading for those godless commies in China.
But where will you go for authentic (even if spoiled) Chinese food?

San Francisco!

Dislexics of the world, untie!

Ah, yes. Chinese food in SF. A treat.
A great thing about SF, of course, is that the righties hate it.

I don't hate San Francisco - I mean they invented Rice-A-Roni.

Great place to visit. Nothing beats a Saturday or Sunday morning at Pier
39.

We saw the Pacific fleet come in last time I was there. Quite a site to
see.

P Fritz

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/arti...660485,00.html
I hear it is heading for a red state.
No, no, no. I'ts heading for those godless commies in China.
But where will you go for authentic (even if spoiled) Chinese food?

San Francisco!

Dislexics of the world, untie!

Ah, yes. Chinese food in SF. A treat.
A great thing about SF, of course, is that the righties hate it.

I don't hate San Francisco - I mean they invented Rice-A-Roni.

San Fran is great.......but the people living there are nuts......for more
than one reason.

*JimH*

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/arti...660485,00.html
I hear it is heading for a red state.
No, no, no. I'ts heading for those godless commies in China.
But where will you go for authentic (even if spoiled) Chinese food?

San Francisco!

Dislexics of the world, untie!

Ah, yes. Chinese food in SF. A treat.
A great thing about SF, of course, is that the righties hate it.

I don't hate San Francisco - I mean they invented Rice-A-Roni.

I don't consider *you* a rightie, even though you may well be a
conservative. To be a "rightie" on my "rightie" list you have to be a
mindless conservative. You're disqualified.

So you must be on your 'leftie' list.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
I really hate to ask you this, and I hope you won't get upset with me for
asking, but do you think anyone cares if you think they are a "rightie" or
not?

Be honest, do you really think they care?

I hope my question does not bring about another one of your tirades.

--
Clinton and Monica; W and Iraq: Which is harder to swallow?

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/arti...660485,00.html
I hear it is heading for a red state.
No, no, no. I'ts heading for those godless commies in China.
But where will you go for authentic (even if spoiled) Chinese food?

San Francisco!

Dislexics of the world, untie!

Ah, yes. Chinese food in SF. A treat.
A great thing about SF, of course, is that the righties hate it.

I don't hate San Francisco - I mean they invented Rice-A-Roni.

Great place to visit. Nothing beats a Saturday or Sunday morning at Pier
39.

If you just hang out at the Embarcadero piers behind the working
businesses, you'll see chinese fishing off of them. They still don't
understand a bit of English. I hated living in the Bay Area, but like
to visit the in-laws a couple of times a year.

We saw the Pacific fleet come in last time I was there. Quite a site to
see.

I saw quite a few cool things happening there. But, again, I hated
living there.

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/arti...660485,00.html
I hear it is heading for a red state.
No, no, no. I'ts heading for those godless commies in China.
But where will you go for authentic (even if spoiled) Chinese food?

San Francisco!

Dislexics of the world, untie!

Ah, yes. Chinese food in SF. A treat.
A great thing about SF, of course, is that the righties hate it.
I don't hate San Francisco - I mean they invented Rice-A-Roni.

Great place to visit. Nothing beats a Saturday or Sunday morning at Pier
39.

We saw the Pacific fleet come in last time I was there. Quite a site to
see.

Next time you;re out there, check out the Dead Fish Restaurant
overlooking the Sacremento River.

http://www.thedeadfish.com/

You'll see a beautiful union-built bridge. Two of them, in fact. The
newer one is named after a union worker who helped build the first one.
I took the construction elevator up to the top of the new bridge towers
before it was completed, scariest ride of my life, for the view and to
take some photos for a magazine.

Food was pretty decent at the Dead Fish.

I love going to the dead fish. It's about 20 minutes from where I
lived. Food is pretty good, the view is excellent. If you time you are
at the Dead Fish, if you look over the straight to the other shore,
you'll see a ship that is the UC Maritime Academy.

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/arti...660485,00.html
I hear it is heading for a red state.
No, no, no. I'ts heading for those godless commies in China.
But where will you go for authentic (even if spoiled) Chinese food?

San Francisco!

Dislexics of the world, untie!

Ah, yes. Chinese food in SF. A treat.
A great thing about SF, of course, is that the righties hate it.

I don't hate San Francisco - I mean they invented Rice-A-Roni.

Great place to visit. Nothing beats a Saturday or Sunday morning at Pier
39.

We saw the Pacific fleet come in last time I was there. Quite a site to
see.

S.F.'s mayor, as well as Atlanta's were deemed two of the ten best
mayors in the world. Naples, FL, wasn't on the list.....

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
I hate to tell you this, but that bridge was built using illegal immigrants
from Mexico and China. I understand they won't even allow a union member to
cross the bridge.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

Don't Worry Be Happy!! Don White General 0 December 7th 05 03:42 PM
Oh, dear: GOP strategists worry Iraq war could cost seats John H. General 1 December 5th 05 04:40 AM
Happy Thanksgiving rgnmstr ASA 2 November 24th 05 01:19 AM
OT, Happy Camper ed General 9 October 17th 05 05:14 PM