Default The Pod Creatures...

Whats all that gawdawful white stuff?

I should ask "Why do you have beach sand all over your yard"

Last night when my 9 yr old daughter heard it was going to get
seriously cold today, I heard her praying in bed that it would snow so
she could see snow falling(which she has never seen). Unfortunately,
42 degrees may be cold here but not cold enougjh.