BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Pod Creatures... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/63790-re-pod-creatures.html)

[email protected] December 6th 05 05:48 PM

The Pod Creatures...

Whats all that gawdawful white stuff?

[email protected] December 6th 05 05:55 PM

The Pod Creatures...

I should ask "Why do you have beach sand all over your yard"

Last night when my 9 yr old daughter heard it was going to get
seriously cold today, I heard her praying in bed that it would snow so
she could see snow falling(which she has never seen). Unfortunately,
42 degrees may be cold here but not cold enougjh.