NOYB

Default Graphical representation of "coalition" deaths in Iraq

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Posting news of US soldiers' deaths to further a political agenda is sick.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Posting news of US soldiers' deaths to further a political agenda is
sick.

Those US soldiers are only over there because of a political agenda.

So that makes it OK for you to propagandize their deaths?

*JimH*

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Posting news of US soldiers' deaths to further a political agenda is
sick.

Those US soldiers are only over there because of a political agenda.

Should I once again post the statements from the Democrats about pre-war
Iraq Harry?

Regardless, what political agenda is being fulfilled with the current war in
Iraq?

Dan J.S.

. ..

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Posting news of US soldiers' deaths to further a political agenda is
sick.

Those US soldiers are only over there because of a political agenda.

Should I once again post the statements from the Democrats about pre-war
Iraq Harry?

Regardless, what political agenda is being fulfilled with the current war
in Iraq?

Democrats were against the war since the start, at least that's how they are
re-writing the history.

John H.

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Posting news of US soldiers' deaths to further a political agenda is
sick.

Those US soldiers are only over there because of a political agenda.

Should I once again post the statements from the Democrats about pre-war
Iraq Harry?

Regardless, what political agenda is being fulfilled with the current war
in Iraq?

Democrats were against the war since the start, at least that's how they are
re-writing the history.

LOL!

--
John

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you the best as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Bert Robbins

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

This will make you ill. If you're still human.

Posting news of US soldiers' deaths to further a political agenda is
sick.

Those US soldiers are only over there because of a political agenda.

Just like what we did in Bosnia, it was all political? Your partisanship is
really showing.