*JimH*

Default 'Top 5' al Qaeda leader killed...again.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Senior Al Qaeda commander killed in Pakistan
Sat Dec 3, 2005 1:48 PM GMT

By Zeeshan Haider

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - An al Qaeda commander ranked among the top five in
Osama bin Laden's network was killed in a tribal region of Pakistan
bordering Afghanistan, President Pervez Musharraf said on Saturday.

Abu Hamza Rabia, an Egyptian credited with heading al Qaeda's
international operations, was among five militants killed in an explosion
at a house where they were hiding in North Waziristan on Thursday.

***

Let's see, we've killed the 2nd in command, third in command, fourth in
command, fifth in command al Qaeda leader what, 20 times each now? Only
10,000 "Top 5" leaders left.

Harry, Harry, Harry. This really is a terrific story. Surely you
understand that when any of the top five are killed others then move up to
take their place. There will always be a top five until there are no more
leaders left to fill the ranks.

You understand that....eh?

John H.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:54:41 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

[...]

Harry's total lack of military experience shows every time. He's never
heard of the concept of succession of command.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
John Gaquin

" *JimH*" wrote in message

.... Surely you understand that when any of the top five are killed
others then move up to take their place.

But *how* do they move up - that's the question. Is al Quaeda a union shop?
Do they bid for position; is the advancement solely by seniority? Surely an
organization so concerned with the welfare of its own people would never
stoop to meritocracy. Who keeps the records, keeps track of date-of-hire?
Or, are all these folks we're hearing about members of management? Could
be. If that's the case, we shouldn't care if they live or die, since they
are, by definition, worthless, lying scum. Good. Glad that's taken care
of.

John H.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:42:49 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

" *JimH*" wrote in message

.... Surely you understand that when any of the top five are killed
others then move up to take their place.

But *how* do they move up - that's the question. Is al Quaeda a union shop?
Do they bid for position; is the advancement solely by seniority? Surely an
organization so concerned with the welfare of its own people would never
stoop to meritocracy. Who keeps the records, keeps track of date-of-hire?
Or, are all these folks we're hearing about members of management? Could
be. If that's the case, we shouldn't care if they live or die, since they
are, by definition, worthless, lying scum. Good. Glad that's taken care
of.

Whoever has the biggest gun moves up.

Remember, "This is my weapon, this is my gun. One is for shooting, the
other's for fun!"

(An old Fort Leonard Wood refrain...)
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
Doug Kanter

" *JimH*" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

I understand what you mean. What follows next is simple: If these guys are
as interchangeable as flat washers, our government shouldn't make a big deal
out of announcing when they kill or capture them. It doesn't matter.

John H.

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 19:50:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

" *JimH*" wrote in message

[...]

Doug, do you not understand succession of command either?

If someone killed our President, they could do so again tomorrow, and
the day after, and the day after that, ad infinitum (well, not really,
but you get the point).

Then some extremist would be saying, "Why do you say we killed the
President fourteen times?"

Show a little more thought than Harry.

--
John

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you the best as we celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

*JimH* wrote:

Harry, Harry, Harry. This really is a terrific story. Surely you
understand that when any of the top five are killed others then move up to
take their place. There will always be a top five until there are no more
leaders left to fill the ranks.

You understand that....eh?

Oh, what a spin!! So, I take it, then, that when you play chess, and
someone takes your Queen, a Rook or a Knight becomes the Queen??

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

Harry, Harry, Harry. This really is a terrific story. Surely you
understand that when any of the top five are killed others then move up
take their place. There will always be a top five until there are no
more
leaders left to fill the ranks.

You understand that....eh?

Oh, what a spin!! So, I take it, then, that when you play chess, and
someone takes your Queen, a Rook or a Knight becomes the Queen??

Good morning Kevin. I really do look forward to you posting to this board
every weekday morning so I can start my day with a good laugh.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Kevin,
If the Queen of England dies, or the President of the US etc. dies, do you
think someone else becomes the new Queen/King of England, or the President
of the US etc?

wrote in message
oups.com...