Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Iraq becomes Texas?

Hey JohnH,
And another thing, I am not going to "cow down" to you anymore. ; )

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message . ..
"What to Hell" are you talking about. ; )

All of those belonged to Kevin. ; ) I said they were made by a high
school drop out didn't I.

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:18:09 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me
about my
driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

Kevin,
Do you ever read anything you post? The example you gave used the word
"neither" before rhyme nor reason".

PS - Do are Google of "what to hell" and you get 458 hits, most of them
are
ignorant high school drop out posting rants in forums.

Type in "what the hell" and you get 11,400,000 hits.

How many of the 'what to hell' belonged to Kevin in the first place?
--
John H

http://tinyurl.com/78s73

*JimH* wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

P Fritz wrote:

"It's rhyme NOR reason" ......what a "master" of the englihs language.

BWAAAHAAA!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!! Fritz chastising someone for their
command of the ENGLIHS language!!!!!!!! OH, by the way, Fritz, ever
read Shakespeare?

From Shakespeare's As You Like It.

ROSALIND But are you so much in love as your rhymes speak?

ORLANDO Neither rhyme nor reason can express how much.

See the word "neither" before the phrase "rhyme nor reason"?

Now go back to my post and point out the word "neither".

Kevin keeps ****ing on the toilet seat even after you tell him to put it up.

Jim, isn't it odd that you find it okay to use profanity and insults,
and you find it okay that Herring, Fritz, Noyb, etc do so, but when
someone outside of your circel jerk does it, you turn into Rev. Jim and
chastise them for it? Why is that?

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
"What to Hell" are you talking about. ; )

All of those belonged to Kevin. ; ) I said they were made by a high
school drop out didn't I.

This typically shows how childish and insecure you, John, Fritz and
JimH are!

By the way, you ought to try again, google up "go to hell" and you'll
get 82 MILLION hits.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Kevin,
I know this is hard for you to understand, but the expression you used was
not "go to hell" it was "what to hell". There is a difference. One makes
sense and the other one doesn't.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
"What to Hell" are you talking about. ; )

All of those belonged to Kevin. ; ) I said they were made by a high
school drop out didn't I.

This typically shows how childish and insecure you, John, Fritz and
JimH are!

By the way, you ought to try again, google up "go to hell" and you'll
get 82 MILLION hits.

OT--Lieberman's Op-ed article on Iraq (full text) NOYB General 7 December 2nd 05 03:16 PM
Iraq becomes Texas? NOYB General 2 December 1st 05 07:27 PM
Words from a Great American Skipper General 29 November 23rd 05 01:43 PM
Interesting e-mail, I just recieved [email protected] General 11 October 6th 05 05:28 AM