2008

Default Ping--- Harry Krause

Who is your choice for President of the United States in 2008?

Why do you think s/he is most qualified?

The floor is yours, please don't be brief.

*JimH*

"2008" wrote in message
Who is your choice for President of the United States in 2008?

Why do you think s/he is most qualified?

The floor is yours, please don't be brief.

Why do you care?

*JimH*

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message . ..
JimH,
He really doesn't. He was being sarcastic.

" *JimH*" wrote in message
. ..

"2008" wrote in message
Who is your choice for President of the United States in 2008?

Why do you think s/he is most qualified?

The floor is yours, please don't be brief.

Why do you care?

How do you know that?

wrote in message . ..

JimH,
He really doesn't. He was being sarcastic.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'd like to hear Mr. Krause's thoughts on
the subject I put on the table.

He has nothing but criticism for the current administration. Who does he
think could solve our problems, names and facts as to why he thinks they
would get the job done.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
Does this mean if JimH or NYOB asked the question you would actually have
some viable ideas on the matter?

2008 wrote:
"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my
manor. wrote in message
. ..

JimH,
He really doesn't. He was being sarcastic.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'd like to hear Mr. Krause's thoughts
on the subject I put on the table.

He has nothing but criticism for the current administration. Who does he
think could solve our problems, names and facts as to why he thinks they
would get the job done.

Sorry, but I've reached my quota of dealing with anonymous idiots here.

--
Hurricane Bush - the Real Disaster

2008

2008 wrote:
"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my
manor. wrote in message
. ..

JimH,
He really doesn't. He was being sarcastic.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'd like to hear Mr. Krause's thoughts
on the subject I put on the table.

He has nothing but criticism for the current administration. Who does he
think could solve our problems, names and facts as to why he thinks they
would get the job done.

Sorry, but I've reached my quota of dealing with anonymous idiots here.

That figures. You get your jollies by knocking the opposition and not by
defending anyone you may choose to support.

wrote in message . ..

JimH,
He really doesn't. He was being sarcastic.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I'd like to hear Mr. Krause's thoughts on
the subject I put on the table.

He has nothing but criticism for the current administration. Who does he
think could solve our problems, names and facts as to why he thinks they
would get the job done.

Sorry, but I've reached my quota of dealing with anonymous idiots here.

Uh, oh, you've done it now! Hertvik will now call the local police, the
state police, the FBI, the CIA, Interpol, Scotland Yard, and the United
Nations on you whining to them about NOTHING! Oh, and he'll be whining
to them about the wrong person!!!

Harry Has Had A Productive Morning Bert Robbins General 3 November 28th 05 03:34 PM
Ping: Harry Eisboch General 0 November 19th 05 02:52 AM
My Boat Looked Like #%&*!!!!! Faded, Stained Sails! Now Transformed! therealinrealestate ASA 49 November 17th 05 04:05 AM
Bush slips to all-time low in CNN poll Awsome General 26 November 16th 05 04:47 PM