Bert Robbins

Default Rep. Randy Cunningham resigns!

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Just another example of the Republicans being the *Pigs at the
Trough
Party*!

Wrong again Guzzi-boy!

Just another example of another crooked politician.

Wrong? Was or was not Rep. Cunningham a republican?

Okay, next. Do you see a pattern here of Republicans taking bribes,
giving no-bid contracts, taking illegal campaign monies, etc?

You sure you want to go there?

The following Democrats served actual prison time for their crimes:

Rep. Dan Rostenkowski (D-Ill)
Rep. James Traficante (D-OH)
Rep. Michael Myers (D-PA)
Rep. John Murphy (D-NY)
Rep. Frank Thompson (D-NJ)
Rep. John Jenrette (D-SC)
Rep. Raymond Lederer (D-PA)
Sen. Harrison Williams (D-NJ)

Do *you* see a pattern here of Democrats taking bribes, taking illegal
campaign money, etc? Heck, the last five were busted in an FBI
undercover
investigation known as Abscam...where the Democrats were caught taking
bribes from FBI agents impersonating Arab businessmen.

OH, I see, you want to go back in history and pick and choose, huh?
Let's do this, take a look at indictments, charges, firings,
dismissals, resignments, etc. since Bush and his brand of corrupt
republicans have been in office, then report those, okay?
Also, most of those that you've listed above weren't indicted for the
same crimes we are talking about. Nice try, though, Rush Jr.

You are missing the point Kevin. The point is that congressmen are capable
of sinking low enough to take bribes and such regardless of their political
party. Democrats and Republicans have been caught in scandal after scandal
it is nothing new. Finding them is what we are all after.

Bert Robbins wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

I'm not Kevin.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Kevin,
Do you understand the point Bert was making and how silly you highlighting
one representative and his political affiliation? If you are not careful
people will think you are a goose stepping lemming.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

P Fritz

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Kevin hears that whooshing sound so often over his head he thinks it is
natural.

The point is that congressmen are capable
of sinking low enough to take bribes and such regardless of their

political
party. Democrats and Republicans have been caught in scandal after scandal
it is nothing new. Finding them is what we are all after.

John H.

On 30 Nov 2005 04:38:35 -0800, wrote:

Jack Goff wrote:
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:19:38 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
[...]

I see Kevin went underground after that post. Uh-huh. He probably
twisted up another, cracked a Bud, and said "Screw it, I'm an idiot
again".

Can you say bitch-slapped, Kevin? I knew you could.

First, you little pussy, I"m not Kevin. Secondly I'd LOVE to give you
the chance to try and "bitch slap" me, you low life **** stain.

Kevin, rather than make a post like the one above, you would have been better
served to have just said, "Yes" in answer to the question.

Your response indicates just how effective the 'slapping' was!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
P Fritz

Jack Goff wrote:
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:19:38 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
[...]

I'm begining to believe kevin enjoys coming to this NG to get bitch slapped
M-F.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:26:09 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

John H. wrote:

Jack Goff wrote:
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:19:38 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Can you say bitch-slapped, Kevin? I knew you could.

I'll bet you righties slap around a lot of women. You sure like the phrase.

Do you think Kevin is female? I hadn't thought of that.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

No, but it would to you apparently. YOU were the one defending the
party of goose steppers.

Not at all!

I started this thread, and if you can actually read, you will find out
that I didn't defend anyone

FOOL!

OH, I see, you want to go back in history and pick and choose, huh?
Let's do this, take a look at indictments, charges, firings,
dismissals, resignments, etc. since Bush and his brand of corrupt
republicans have been in office, then report those, okay?

Better yet, why don't YOU report all the "indictments, charges,
firings,
dismissals, resignments, etc. since Bush and his brand of corrupt
republicans have been in office"

Bet Harry could.....