John H.

Default Rep. Randy Cunningham resigns!

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:04:27 -0800, jps wrote:

In article , PocoLoco415
says...
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:10:12 -0800, jps wrote:

Hope they get the cocksuckers who were bribing him too.

THAT would send the right message.

jps

Amen, brother, amen!

Maybe this is the issue that can charge up and reunite our country.

The assholes that are peddling influence should be tarred, feathered and
run out of town. I don't think we elected these folks to be waterboys
for special interests.

jps

Again I say, amen, brother, amen!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
John H.

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:28:38 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,
When you keep jumping off the cliff, does it hurt or do the other furry
little creatures break your fall?

wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
I would say for the better. Regardless what party, there's no room for
crooked politicians.

snip

Just another example of the Republicans being the *Pigs at the Trough
Party*!

LMAO!
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

Wrong? Was or was not Rep. Cunningham a republican?

Would it make a difference to you if he was a Democrat?

It is best if you just
jerk his chain and watch him jump about.

LOL!