*JimH*

Default 2100 down, how many more to go?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

Jim Carter

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

I really don't think that you could say that anyone is rejoicing at these
senseless deaths. These deaths will continue to rise as long as the
American soldiers continue to occupy a country where they are not wanted and
where they should never have gone in the first place.

Jim C.

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

Why do you cons rejoice in a war that has done NOTHING except result in
those deaths?

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

We "libs" unlike you "cons" bemoan the loss of life

Unless the life is inside the uterus of a woman.

*JimH*

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

I really don't think that you could say that anyone is rejoicing at these
senseless deaths.

Sure you can. Why else publicize each milestone?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

Where in my post do you see any evidence of rejoicing in these unnecessary
deaths?

The fact that you continue to post here of each milestone in deaths is
enough evidence. What time does your party start tonight?

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .
" *JimH*" wrote in message
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.
Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?
I really don't think that you could say that anyone is rejoicing at
these
senseless deaths.

Sure you can. Why else publicize each milestone?

Ahhh! To remind all of us every day that American troops are dying in a
foolish way, that's way.

Very, very revealing. Out of sight, out of mind.

--

No. The deaths are reported daily Harry. It is war. Soldiers will die.
Do you understand that?

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.
Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?
Where in my post do you see any evidence of rejoicing in these
unnecessary deaths?

The fact that you continue to post here of each milestone in deaths is
enough evidence. What time does your party start tonight?

You think pointing out the ever increasing death toll is a celebration?

For you and most libs, yes.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .
" *JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

My fevent hope is that these mentions make conservatives uncomfortable.
The evidence is, they do.

--

Only when folks rejoice in the numbers.

William Bruce

Harry Krause wrote:
Bush-Cheney: Over A Billion Whoppers Served!

Harry Krause: Home of the Whopper.