*JimH*

Default 2100 down, how many more to go?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

Jim Carter

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

I really don't think that you could say that anyone is rejoicing at these
senseless deaths. These deaths will continue to rise as long as the
American soldiers continue to occupy a country where they are not wanted and
where they should never have gone in the first place.

Jim C.

*JimH*

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

I really don't think that you could say that anyone is rejoicing at these
senseless deaths.

Sure you can. Why else publicize each milestone?

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Do you have a party planned for 2,500?

Why do you cons rejoice in a war that has done NOTHING except result in
those deaths?

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Why do you cons stick your head in the sand and pretend those deaths
aren't happening?

Sir Rodney Smithers

Kevin,
Of course they are happening, in War deaths will occur. At this point, one
has to look at what is the best options available to the US. Even the
Democratic Senators agree unanimously that we should not "cut and run".

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A suicide car bomber attacked a police patrol Tuesday
in the northern city of Kirkuk, killing at least 17 people, and three
U.S. soldiers died in two separate attacks, pushing the American death
toll in Iraq to 2,100, officials said.

--
Buck Fush.

Why do you libs rejoice at each new milestone in deaths?

Why do you cons stick your head in the sand and pretend those deaths
aren't happening?

thunder

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:47:56 -0500, Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

Kevin,
Of course they are happening, in War deaths will occur. At this point,
one has to look at what is the best options available to the US. Even the
Democratic Senators agree unanimously that we should not "cut and run".

But, I suspect, even Republican Senators will be talking troop reductions
before next November.

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,
Of course they are happening, in War deaths will occur. At this point, one
has to look at what is the best options available to the US. Even the
Democratic Senators agree unanimously that we should not "cut and run".

I'm not Kevin, you idiot.

Sir Rodney Smithers

Atl_Man,
Tell me about the APO's performance, at what venue were they performing.

Is it possible that this story, like your U of Penn degree and your Desmo
Moto is a figment of your vivid imagination. You and Harry really are two
pees in a pod.

wrote in message
ups.com...