Don White

Default GM Forced to Lay Off Thousands

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

I don't drive a Tundra.

Which oriental car do you drive? Hyundai?

--
Skipper

This from a supporter of Wal-Mart's 'Made in China' policy?
Dry

Your driving a Chinese Cabbage?? What's the mileage?

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

I don't drive a Tundra.

Which oriental car do you drive? Hyundai?

--
Skipper

I have a 2005 Kaisin Hakusai.

--
My cat is smarter than your president.

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Which oriental car do you drive? Hyundai?

I have a 2005 Kaisin Hakusai.

Stated like the leftist zealot and virulent fifth column anti-American
you are, Krause. It should be Abu Greb or Guantanamo for your kind...

--
Skipper
Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Which oriental car do you drive? Hyundai?

I have a 2005 Kaisin Hakusai.

Stated like the leftist zealot and virulent fifth column anti-American
you are, Krause. It should be Abu Greb or Guantanamo for your kind...

--
Skipper

Since Harry's gonna read this, I'll address him he Harry, you must know
some "types" who could get Scupper into the trunk of a car and get him from
DelMarVa to Rochester NY. You get him here. I'll take care of the rest.

Dan J.S.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Krause purchased a Toyota Tundra. I am sure he is completely responsible
for those 30,000 employees losing their job.

He should be ashamed of himself. ; )

Funny thing is, Toyota Tundra has more American parts than a Chevy
Suburban.. i was just at a Toyota/Chevy dealer and both were sitting side by
side...

I am not sure why anyone would drive a GM or Ford any more... quality SUCKS

Dan J.S.

"Skipper" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Skipper" wrote in message
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

"Skipper" wrote:

Wonder if Krause drives A GM product or one o' them oriental makes?

Krause purchased a Toyota Tundra. I am sure he is completely
responsible
for those 30,000 employees losing their job.

He should be ashamed of himself.

Then bottom line, he and his ilk *are* responsible for those lost jobs.

Hang on a minute, Scupper. I thought you right wing fags believe in
personal
responsibility. It sure seems that way when you're slamming the welfare
system. But now, GM gets a pass because not enough customers want their
cars?

It's more a red state blue state thingy. Real Americans live in red
states, buy GM or Ford, and support their country. Them leftists living
in blue states allowed to drive make payments on foreign tinkle toys.
Bottom line...the Looney Left does not support their country or
traditional American values. They weaken American at every turn.

--
Skipper

What? I am a republican and I would NEVER drive a GM or Ford because they
are pieces of ****. I am not going to be paying for crap. Why do I need to
support GM or Ford? That makes me American? I bet you have a lot of Chinese
**** at home that adds up to more than what you spent on your GM or Ford.

Wayne.B

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:16:00 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

I don't drive a Tundra.

=======================

I do, great truck, believe it was made in Kentucky.

John H.

On 21 Nov 2005 13:53:41 -0800, wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Skipper" wrote in message
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

"Skipper" wrote:

[...]

That's because righties are lemmings, lefties are not. A right winger
would buy American no matter what, because they're told to do so. A
left winger would use their brains, and know that some of the foreign
models are more dependable, and better equipped for less money.

And then bitch about the jobs going overseas.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
Bill McKee

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Krause purchased a Toyota Tundra. I am sure he is completely
responsible for those 30,000 employees losing their job.

He should be ashamed of himself. ; )

Funny thing is, Toyota Tundra has more American parts than a Chevy
Suburban.. i was just at a Toyota/Chevy dealer and both were sitting side
by side...

I am not sure why anyone would drive a GM or Ford any more... quality
SUCKS

My recollection is that Tundras are virtually all US-manufactured and
assembled these days.

--
You were right, it's all abut character. Impeach Bush Now.

Assembled. The parts are mostly shipped in.

K. Smith

"Skipper" wrote in message

Wonder if Krause drives A GM product or one o' them oriental makes?

--
Skipper

Dead right he is responsible, as are all the other union thugs who have
been responsible for the ongoing decline in US manufacturing.