Dry

Default Dear Santa

I want to know where Harry and Don are getting Married??
Don White

Dry wrote:
I want to know where Harry and Don are getting Married??

Sorry fella...if you're into gay weddings you'll have to look
elsewhere....maybe find a partner of your own.
Sir Rodney Smithers

I am not sure who is having a gay wedding, but I know a great orchestra if
you need music. It is really, really good. ; )

"Don White" wrote in message
Dry wrote:
I want to know where Harry and Don are getting Married??

Sorry fella...if you're into gay weddings you'll have to look
elsewhere....maybe find a partner of your own.

John H.

"Don White" wrote in message
Dry wrote:
I want to know where Harry and Don are getting Married??

Sorry fella...if you're into gay weddings you'll have to look
elsewhere....maybe find a partner of your own.

LMAO! That was not fair!
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
John H.

"Don White" wrote in message
Dry wrote:
I want to know where Harry and Don are getting Married??

Sorry fella...if you're into gay weddings you'll have to look
elsewhere....maybe find a partner of your own.

Whoops. Is it OK to facilitate comedy?
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite

DownTime

Dry wrote:
I want to know where Harry and Don are getting Married??

Planning to crash the reception? Or be the one to stand up when asked if
anyone objects?

Besides, who has time for all these petty debates when the boat was just
fueled?

Dear Santa,,,,,,,with link [email protected] General 2 November 18th 05 10:15 PM
Dear Santa...... [email protected] General 0 November 18th 05 10:01 PM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM